Dark Brotherhood

Lehcar

There's good evidence that they will be.

I remember faintly when asking that vampire guy in the Sanctuary (Can't remember, lol) and he said something about secret Sanctuaries hidden throughout all of Cyrodiil. So yeah, I'd believe they would. Would be nice if the other guilds carried over, or even new ones opening up...

There supposedly are, but they aren't in vanilla Oblivion, you need a mod like A Brotherhood Renewed because they devs didn't feel like building all the Santuaries lol.

Edited by Guest

I'm pretty sure Dark Brotherhood will be in Skyrim. It's obviously everybody's favourite faction, so why leave it out?

From what I've heard, Bethesda doesn't care about the lore anyways, so it doesn't matter if the DB is in Skyrim, even though it shouldn't be.

Personally, I would like a faction that hunts down members of the Dark Brotherhood. :)

Edited by Amoramor

Dark Brotherhood...

Although I did enjoy the little quest line. I thought it was a little brief.

Go to this place, and kill this person which had absolutely no challenge at all in getting to undetected. Maybe on the harder settings, but I didn't like the idea of being a Level 50 and still getting annihilated by rats on the hardest setting.

Even though you kill Adamus Philida (I think that's his name) in one shot, you get swarmed by the guards afterwards - which was pretty poor.

Also, Levelled guards too? Why? The Guards will ALWAYS be better than you regardless of level? The highest difficulty and 150,000 hp obtained via cheats and maxxed stats and skills and i still was killed by a lone guard (Without using potions, healing spells etc)

--

I think they should include the Morag Tong and Dark Brotherhood assassin missions. But more infiltration instead of a cave that has zombies and skeletons, but more heavily guarded places instead - like castles or fortresses with patrolling guards.

Edited by Javalin