Given Up All Hope

RavveN

When i saw trailer i was first like it's a fake :/,after i saw it i was like zomg zomg zomg!!! xDD I was already given up hope that they will make TES V :D I am so excited i would like that there you can tame your pet...And and that CS is more better...Ohhhh i just wish to make mods for TES V!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))

Tell me about it! I think many of us have been posting pessimistic predictions about TESV, because we feel the same way. We've all been bitter and cynical for so long that it's taking forever for the good news to fully register. In order to justify our still lingering pessimism, we assume the game is going to suck. It'll be over it in a week or two.

• 1 month later...
I almost gave up on video games myself! There was no other game I wanted to play more and there probably never will be, assuming then that there wouldn't be an Elder Scrolls V. I'm glad that Todd Howard gets to be lead designer in this one, i'm really excited and will never stop believing in Bethesda for they are my favorite superpower! Watch out Activision, for you are only my second favorite!

Nearly five years since the last TES! Been held by Fallout 3(nothing against that tho) for half that time too. Thought I died and went to heaven, just to come back and die again to Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...

Activision makes the Total War games. That has to count for something. At least it will again after Shogun 2 comes out.

As for Bioware? Dude, ugh!!! All they do is churn out really dumb, linear, video games with uber-cheesy storylines (like the most generic games of a generation ago) and cloak it with a false pretense of being an RPG. Dragon Age's combat was the only thing it had going for it. Everything else about it were just shallow and superfluous imbellishments that got puffed-up to look like they were a big deal.