Umbra the Unfortunate

Inafog

Thank you. I will send the mod when it is finished. I was just a bit worried about involving email addresses and such, as I do not really have a separate one for games, just one personal email address. Yes, it might not necessarily be smart, but I try not to spread it around the Internet. :)

The sword thing has proven more difficult than I expected. But the quest is ready, just needs a bit tweaking. Irroke works as he should, selling some misc items and a few simple weapons. Also offers repair services, but does not train anything. And the shrine visit has to be made, but that is easy. The mod should be ready for testing soon, hopefully this weekend.

An alternative for the complicated sword thing would be for Umbra to ask the player for a particular sword (let's say a fine iron longsword or maybe a fine steel longsword) and it's up to the player to find one for her.

I hear you concerning the email address ... the one I PMed you isn't my primary but the one I use for more "one off" situations.

All right. Would the ask for a specific sword make it more of a 'run around Cyrodiil in search of this specific sword when you have modded the game so that there are 300+ different type of weapons' sort of 'errand'?

I will see if I can make it work, the issue seems to be my scripts. I really want to avoid making it a search for a specific sword. I got enough of 'go there find this' with Enhanced Economy's random item retrieval quests...

The sword thing works, after all. Just neede some script tweaking. No need to run around Cyrodiil. Now I need to polish the mod a bit, make sure it works as intended and then send it to you for testing. This is exciting.

Ya I'm using Enhanced Economy too. Tweaked the INI so that at least there is a chance you'll find the item before the last dungeon ... and all that for such a measly bit of gold. It does get me to go into dungeons I guess, but mostly I do it to get that tiny disposition perk (and I do like everything else that EE does).

Good that you've found a way to make it a "Here, why don't you use this sword Umbra" type situation.

Indeed. I also added the option to make her wear either armour or clothing, as well as the option to 'toggle' her helmet. This looks fantastic. I hope it will be ready today. Just needs some final tweaking. :D

And probably some dialogue improvements after your testing...