Problems with ENB and SKSE

Dovahdork07

Hey Guys,

I have a problem with my Skyrim. I was using Project ENB for a long time, not long ago I installed SKSE. Now my ENB doesn't work in Skyrim SKSE. I don't get any error messages or similar, I just have the non-ENB normal Skyrim graphics. Is there anyway to fix this? Because I really want my ENB graphics back!

Thanks,

Dovahdork

hey, i have a similiar problem:

i play with saraan suum enb and skse. i installed all mods and the enb with a friend on harddrives without any skyrim files today and for him it worked out fine.

but i get ctd everytime at the end of a loading screen after character creation. i tried to start skyrim without skse and everything worked fine. the same thing when i delete the d3d9.dll file out of my skyrim folder and start the game with the skse shortcut. but if i use both together i got this problem. is there any way to fix this ?

Ok, I installed the enbseries.dll from the injector-version. Weird, seems like I didn't have an enbseries.dll installed yet, because I didn't get a message to overwrite. But still, nothing changed in-game. I'll try the Wrapper-Version .dll now.

Bah, sounds like all sorts of shananigans going on here bud. You need a clean refresh of your game folder it sounds like to make sure you get rid of the trash, and keep only what is necessary. Might not be the answer you want, but its the answer that you need.

Delete all of the loot crap from your skyrim root folder, let steam repopulate then, reinstall skse v1.7.2 (installer version, not the zip file loose version) and then place the correct enbhost and d3d9 into your skyrim root folder. Also make sure you're using the enb binary files that your ENB asks for.

Then go back and cross reference whatever that ENB you installed tells you to adjust, and try again. Please note that by letting steam repopulate your game files, it will make you re-clean your dirty vanilla assets. If you want to go pro, use MO and setup profiles for the different ENB's you're using. It will save you some gray hairs.

Good luck and happy modding.