ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Soul Sacrifice, music locations clothing and gear.

kontjameskont

MOD REQEUST:
hi modders and readers, i have a reqeust to make.
about 2 years ago there was a game released for the PSvita called "soul sacrifice"

it was one of the few blockbuster games that really made the system shine.
not only was soul sacrifice a really good looking game with amazing gameplay, it also had one of the best AND deepest stories i have ever seen in a game.

now the music from that game is absolutly outstanding so that brings us to part 1,

i would love to see a music overhaul that add/changes all music ingame with the music from that game.

part 2,

adding clothings/armors from soul sacrifice into skyrim.
not only has soul sacrifice a really good theme to fit into skyrim it also just all looks dam awesome.

part 3, soul sacrifice related quests and locations.

if i would prefer one of the ideas above another i would say music comes 1st,
but any of the once named above are very well wanted IMO!

there is one soul sacrifice related mod on the workshop but beside that there is nothing
thank you all for reading in advance and i did love to hear your opinions and ideas about this.
have a nice day :wink:

yeah i know copyright might be a problem.

'might' is the wrong word here, 'is' would be the word you want. it is a problem and we cant change it. sorry but except for the armor we cant make anything in your request without copyright violations. also the armor would have to be made from scratch and depending on how the game devs (or owners usually the devs dont care as much) can still be in violation.

hmm and what about other mods around the nexus and or workshop then.

for example "overlord armor and dungeon boss"

or sephiroth from final fantasy randomly placed somewhere in skyrim<< lol just had to check that one out XD did delete it aventually tho.

i am not sure how the copyright stuff works specially when it comes to modding, is it just that people that would mod it and release it are in danger of getting a claim on their head or something?

i am not sure how the copyright stuff works specially when it comes to modding, is it just that people that would mod it and release it are in danger of getting a claim on their head or something?

for the armor stuff you'll just get a copyright takedown notice and have it removed. the rest require assets from another game which are protected.

for the armor stuff you'll just get a copyright takedown notice and have it removed. the rest require assets from another game which are protected.

right :(

well perhaps copy some spells then and give them another name, pretty sure you can do that right?

there was quite a lot of interesting spells that game had considering it was all about sorcery.