Mod that allows summoned creatures to leave lootable corpses

mikeloeven

I am looking for this because there are just some recipes in my game most of them added by alchemy mods that require large quantities of regents dropped by atronachs and daedra all of which are just too rare to really harvest manually additionally merchants carry limited quantities which are not only expensive but waste a lot of time waiting for the stocks to regenerate.

The thing i cant understand is how these materials make their way into the shops to begin with when summoned creatures do not leave corpses. Once your character completes the College of Winterhold questline and depending on your mod load-out you have hundreds of unusable summons and we all know that the character really only uses one or two of them. The thing is that for any serious alchemy or enchanting especially with modded recipes is somewhat untenable.

On reaching the rank of Arch Mage I see no reason why you cant summon atronach's for their salts or pull a daedra out of oblivion for the sole purpose of cutting out it's heart. And frankly i have a feeling that this is exactly what the NPC's Mages in the game do in order to provide materials for the local alchemy stores.

Now i am aware that if this mod is created it could easily cause balance issues however the reason i am requesting this mod is to make up for increased requirements added by other modded recipes additionally the nexus has a massive section dedicated to cheats and god tools so it could just be uploaded there if only to avoid the trolls and naysayers arguing that a mod shouldn't exist because its unbalanced

Edited by mikeloeven

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While not what you're asking for a temporary solution might be DFB Random Encounters.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32394/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D32394&pUp=1

you could use it to increase the random encounters so you get more loot. Also less abusive since you still have to kill it yourself.