Moonshadow elves omod not working

Mendrell

Moonshadow elves omod mod doesn't seem to be working properly i don't know if it is the mod order or something. I have changed the mod order several time and done what other have recommended and i still cant figure out why it is not working. I use it in OBMM and everything installs correctly but in game the race choice;s are not there. I have asked countless people and still haven't been able to figure out why it is not working. If anyone knows why this is happening or has had it happen to them and a has a solution please... please post.

• 8 months later...

Moonshadow elves omod mod doesn't seem to be working properly i don't know if it is the mod order or something. I have changed the mod order several time and done what other have recommended and i still cant figure out why it is not working. I use it in OBMM and everything installs correctly but in game the race choice;s are not there. I have asked countless people and still haven't been able to figure out why it is not working. If anyone knows why this is happening or has had it happen to them and a has a solution please... please post.

Just found out that you need to install shivering isles for it. hope that helps :).

• 2 years later...