Video Games are so, for, Adultized Children.

Deleted54170User

Dar Wonk was a theorist. How she got to be one, not even she knows for sure. I worked alongside her as she puzzled over a pile of rubble she invented.

Dar Wonk, looked at the rubble, "Don't get me wrong, David, but sanity is a myth. I mean, Just think of any game from the point of view of the creator who put all they had into making it and it will begin to make no sense at all. Just like reality! Time, Matter, and Space are the created imaginations of scientific measures, invented by human beings who wanted to prove there was life on this planet, and hope it would help explain to the others that we weren't from this planet. Time was a measure of time, space a measure of millpedes, millimeters, inches, foots, and feet. Friend's, Roman's, Ladies and Gentlemen, LEND me YOUR EARS.

That yacht that no one can see is under our feet at this very moment. Noahs' Ark is non-fiction."

Sobbing deeply, Dar went on, "We have been caught in the gravity of the Sun there, and are stuck until someone figures out how to make the engines work better so we can break free from it.

Do you understand?! You poor ignorant boy. Do you, David!

"DAVIOD! Put that sling shot away! I told you! No more knocking down Goliath. That stupid oaf could not dodge a cotton ball in a slow breeze."

I rolled on the ground and guffawed violently, making my sides hurt.

"It's NOT FuNny. Ha ha ah haaa. Stop Laughing, you, you're making me laugh too, you, you, Side Kick you! Stop it! Ha ha haa!"

As she bore down on her last giggles, bending over with uproarious laughter, she suddenly stopped trying to keep herself from laughing. While bending down holding her side she started stirring some of the parts and broken bits, "Look David, Children don't care if a video game is good, or not, they only care if their imagination is good enough for them, while they are making fun with the game. If you are finding games not meeting your standards of quality anymore, David, then it is likely someone messed up your fun. And your imagination has run-ded a ground."

Taking my chin in her hand and squeezing my cheeks hard between her thumb and forefinger until I stopped laughing; then looking deeply, deeply, into my eye's, "Off with his head!"

She bent down to grab a piece of sharp metal. "Whoever has done this to us is cruel and deserves to be put to bed without their supper.

A child that doesn't like being fully grown and called an adult is probably at fault.

Because he, or she, knows we all think the same, even the children do. Until someone flogs them with a feather and makes they laugh until they forget who they are, that is."

Dar Wonk let go of my face and as my checks returned to their original form she stared at the rubble, "Adult's always seem to make a mess of any tea party. I mean think about this, 'The Boston Tea Party.' Children did it all, and children don't waste anything. They are too creative! The children did not really throw the tea into the harbor. One of the 12 or 13 year old guys who was dressed up like a Lindian, playing tricks on the men on the ship; just, pointed over the side of the ship at a piece of bundled up rags that was visible in the dark, close to the ship, and then in Lindian bibble toc he told the guy on the ship, 'It's the Kings Tea.'

All the while his friend's were on the dock below, finishing up, loading the cart's with the tea.

Link Jeorje da turd was in on the whole thing. it was a ruse so we could restore nothing back to disorder so we could give the engineer more time to fix the yacht. Really, think about this, who would spell yacht, 'Ark'? Nobody liked, 'Noahs' Yacht' except me. It was too grand! It would give away the truth about our predicament too easy, they told me."

Suddenly she puffed up her cheeks and said, "Me! Red skin, ha ha. Believe you me?!"

I looked at her bulging eyes and red blushed skin, "No!"

Dar Wonk, wonked me on the top of my head with a single knuckle, "Then I say; a story, or a game, is much better when my imagination works to include me in it. Much improved, it is. I mean look what I did to that man's car. I invented wreckage!"

Suddenly Dar shouted, "Look OUT! It's, "Drew Wadder" and her sixteen candle operator's band; about to strip search a barber wa wa doll to prove she has been stealing W's."

I looked her in the eyes, holding her hand closed in mine, "Dear Alice?! Are you the REAL Alice?"

Dar Wonk glared back at me, "Stop adulating me, David, and get thee to becoming not like children, or when our children see you they will start saying, "Mommy, Mommie, Daddies gone SANE!"