what small things do you want changed?

badnerd1992

I think it would be pretty awesome if they allowed the option to have your character be LEFT HANDED! In all the games I've played your character is always right handed (except the Legend of Zelda games of course). This would be a cool option for players who are actually left handed that would like to play a game with a left handed character. On top of that that adds some more immersion to a RPG because in real life there are left handed people. And maybe the option to have different body types. Little unrealistic that everyone has same body type and no fatty peoples. Edited by mukumukuu

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why it's different? Because making the player invincible is done through the console, and it not part of the game itself.

You're not getting it. I'm doing an analogy, so of course making the player invincible is not directly part of the game, I'm just saying with your way of thinking it could be with an "invincibility button" or a"complete quest" one. The console has nothing to do here. And fast travel is not "optionnal". It would be optionnal if there was a way to desactivate it through the options or at the start of the party. In oblivion case, fast travel is part of the game so it's as optionnal as the rest of the game, like the inventory or even using your two hand rather than only one. I don't want to remove the action, I want to remove it as a possibility. To not event have to think about it which is also unpleasant (because if skyrim is better than oblivion I could probably easily resist to the temptation)

And another thing about fast travel and the hating is that you only see those who hate, since those who don't have no reason to say anything on the topic - for them it's fine as it is.

I saw a ton of people who like it, this why I understand it would be stupid to ask complete supression of this functionnality. Your main argument is "fast travel is not annoying because it's optionnal" I'm not okay with it, since the possibility to fast travel has an psychologic impact but even if it was true, an option to desactivate it has the same advantage: it would not be annoying for other people. And for those who might say thant bethesda can't add an option for everything I would answer than there are two main things on the interface numerous players (often morrowind players ^^) always wanted to desactivate: compas and fast travel.

Edited by Any_ILL

You're right, it does have a psychological impact, so I understand what you mean, and if there was a "turn off Fast-Travel" button, I'd use it. :)

I'll make sure to make a "Disable Fast-Travel" mod as soon as possible! :D

another thing, if i steal something in one town, all the merchants in the entire world shouldnt magically know its stolen. i realise it gave fences a point, but who cares about fences?

yeh so basically i dont want it so that if i do something in one place the entire world knows about it.

also, i dont like how you buy spells. i want to learn them by leveling up.

Edited by shasjas

@Zaldiir: Thanks to you, Happily, there's the community to fix this kind of problem ^^ just hope the english mod will work on the french version like it did for oblivion.

@ Shasjas: I suppose the whole "law system" should be revised to be more fun and coherent in this opus, but I have few idea to support it.

Edited by Any_ILL

The thing that i always wanted in Oblivion and Fallout is CLOTH PHYSICS!

Why? Because it adds a VERY BIG touch of realism and immersion for a very small price. Look at Assassins Creed 2, The thing that the cape has physics is so realistic and adds lots of immersion, that i get lost in just sprinting on the roofs and looking at my cape following me in

a fashioned and realistic way.

The thing that i always wanted in Oblivion and Fallout is CLOTH PHYSICS!

Why? Because it adds a VERY BIG touch of realism and immersion for a very small price. Look at Assassins Creed 2, The thing that the cape has physics is so realistic and adds lots of immersion, that i get lost in just sprinting on the roofs and looking at my cape following me in

a fashioned and realistic way.

Take that and throw in some hair physics too! :D Oh and fix the crime system too. It could use a little work :P

Edited by mukumukuu

id like the possibility to have a pet, i know you could get a skinned hound in shivering isles and i know TES is not fall out....but having some kind of pet or familiar without the constant summoning would be nice.

a small thing Ive appreciated is mods that bring variety to the plants and small insects in certain areas....or wind animations, when it rains hard i want the trees to show some effect from it, i want the grass to blow with the wind etc

Another thing I would love to have changed is the comments that NPCs give you. It gets a little annoying to have them tell you that someone had the Boots of the Crusader given to them by Kynareth when you are standing there in front of them wearing them. Don't they have eyes to see what you are wearing?? I guess just better AI for the NPCs, pertaining to the quests.