Something Intresting

LordWushin

2315 - Playing Morrowind again!

I realized in MW that almost everywhere u go the Oblivion gate symbol is on everything!!!

2320 - Playing Oblivion! Seems like everything Imperial, especially gates and banners, have that Skyrim symbol on it and there are hardly any Oblivion sign anywhere near to the Skyrim one!!!

maybe it is just me but Morrowind was trying to tell us about Oblivion and Oblivion was trying to show us Skyrim. Is it just me nuken it or something else going on,and be ready for Skyrim's hints and signs?

- sory for text being bad, usin phone

IT can actually be explained.

The reason you saw the Oblivion symbol in Morrowind is because Daedric is the traditional lettering of the Dunmer. The O is Daedric is where they picked the symbol for Oblivion.

The Imperial Dragon you saw in Oblivion: I'm not sure why they chose it for Skyrim, but that's been a symbol of the empire for a long time. You can see it in Morrowind as well, particularly on the Legion forts.

Yeah, it's of Akaviri origin, hence they use it for Skyrim, since the Akaviri have always been trying to take Skyrim, and I have a feeling we'll finally get to see them in Skyrim . :)