animated prostitution

fookado

i just installed it and it said in the description of it that any prostitute would offer me a mission to unlock all the sexual content but i tried both prostitutes silver in springvale and nova in megaton and neither of them offered me the mission to unlock the sex stuff so what do i do now ?

First thing i would suggest is to look up in FO3Edit and see if those quests are being overwritten by any of your other mods. Most the time the cause of that is conflicting mods in my experience. If you find one in conflict you can either try to reorder your mod list to make the animated prostitution mod come after the conflicting mod or try and create a merged patch for them (open just those mods in FO3Edit right click and create merged patch)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I've been trying to make AP work for months to no avail. I have no problem with my character. My problem is NPCs just standing there unresponsive during the animation unless I talk to them which switch the camera to first person view.

I'm using Fallout 3 GOTY edition with Zeta DLC patched to 1.7, FOMM and FOSE 1.2b. I have activated Archive!InvalidationInvalidated.bsa and edited Fallout.ini to allow for custom textures and meshes. Basically I've done everything required.

Also, I'm using Rudy's Body OBSR as it's included in AP's package. Breeze's Body and FEM's Body with Exnem option appear buggy to me. NPCs' head hanging down over their shoulders, NPCs hovering over the ground instead of walking properly, NPCs moving around in sitting poses, etc.. It's seem that I have serious compatibility issues with most major mods available.

According to AP's thread, there's a bug with idle animation with Bethesda's Zeta DLC. I can't uninstall Zeta DLC. It's does not show in FOMM and removing it from data folder would crash Fallout at start up screen. Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Hi I've been trying to make AP work for months to no avail. I have no problem with my character. My problem is NPCs just standing there unresponsive during the animation unless I talk to them which switch the camera to first person view.

I'm using Fallout 3 GOTY edition with Zeta DLC patched to 1.7, FOMM and FOSE 1.2b. I have activated Archive!InvalidationInvalidated.bsa and edited Fallout.ini to allow for custom textures and meshes. Basically I've done everything required.

Also, I'm using Rudy's Body OBSR as it's included in AP's package. Breeze's Body and FEM's Body with Exnem option appear buggy to me. NPCs' head hanging down over their shoulders, NPCs hovering over the ground instead of walking properly, NPCs moving around in sitting poses, etc.. It's seem that I have serious compatibility issues with most major mods available.

According to AP's thread, there's a bug with idle animation with Bethesda's Zeta DLC. I can't uninstall Zeta DLC. It's does not show in FOMM and removing it from data folder would crash Fallout at start up screen. Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Sounds as if you've got problems beyond just getting AP to work correctly! I suggest you start a new thread rather than hijack an existing thread. The only way that Zeta (or any mod) will work without enabling it's .esm or .esp is if the mod has been merged into another mod. Other than that, if you haven't got the Zeta.esm enabled in your load order then it simply isn't active in your game! The corresponding .bsa files are just archives containing all the meshes, textures, sounds etc required for the mod to work. But without knowing all the mods you're running it's very dificult for anyone to help you resolve problems. I suggest you start a new thread instead of hijacking an existing one. Make sure you include your load order (FOMM can copy your Load Order to clipboard for easy pasting) so that people can see if there's a problem there.

Hi I've been trying to make AP work for months to no avail..... NPCs' head hanging down over their shoulders, NPCs hovering over the ground instead of walking properly, NPCs moving around in sitting poses, etc.. It's seem that I have serious compatibility issues with most major mods available.

I've had the floating, head hanging and moving around in poses problems and they are graphics setting issues not mod issues. They are definitely not AP issues. I don't recall what I did to fix them but it was very easy. I found the answer doing google searches. I used F3 Configator to change some settings. The problem was eliminated and I'm still using all the mods.

One thing I used successfully was the KK Custom Config, but I have the requirements to handle it.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=253

I also renamed my veryhigh quality ini to fallout_default.ini

and the Large Address Enabler for FO3 utility created by Mad Boris and customized for FO3 by NMC.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6510

It allows FO3 to use 4GB RAM instead of 2GB. Let me tell you, it was the single greatest thing ever. All my crashes disappeared and the game runs as smooth as silk. Tons of problems I thought were mod caused were really caused by memory shortages. Then again, my system can give FO3 that much RAM to use.

The biggest problem with AP I have is characters getting stuck in the AP animations. Moriarty's has guys laying all over the floor. I push them into the back room but I'm afraid Megaton will be depopulated if I don't move the brothel.

Does anyone have any advice on how to prevent people and my character from getting stuck in the animations?

Thank you, everyone. I've found the solution. It's not the issue with AP or any other Mods. It's just the issue of graphic setting. My Fallout3 Launcher mess up with my graphic setting the first time I launch Fallout3 by setting almost everything to 0. After I realize it, I reset it back using default setting and everything works fine.

Thanks again.

• 4 years later...