worth saveing up for??

9 members have voted

1. 1. should i save

• yes
    • no
    • your money, your choice
    • undecided

not doing that CC... me also going to get sis to paint the left sidepannel(the non aclick one) and put more fans in it and a liquid neon.... as well as do a few outher things....like fan grlls and led screws for the top two fan mounts but those thigs come after the intnail buld... gonna build it myself too.... at the store where the parts age going to come from.... with some assitace from one of the employies

also... ive gotta save up for 50 weeks at 100 a week....

Edited by gormonk

sure, i'll do that for my best mate CC... me also going to get sis to paint the left sidepannel(the non aclick one) and put more fans in it and a liquid neon.... as well as do a few outher things....like fan grlls and led screws for the top two fan mounts but those thigs come after the intnail buld... gonna build it myself too.... at the store where the parts age going to come from.... with some assitace from one of the employies

Thanks very much Gormonk, I'll be sure to enjoy it. :laugh:

Why don't you go with 2 way SLI of GTX580 instead of Radeon HD 6970? The GTX580 is the best card out there right, i would even buy a GTX570 instead of the 6970. Also, stick to a I7-950 or if you are hardcore, choose a I7-965 Extreme Edition. About the RAM, go with Corsair Dominator 2000MHz if you want that much or just stick to the 1600MHz version of them.

Why do you need to overkill your PC so much? I don't really see which games need all that power? If i were you i would just choose a simple, but cheap(er) system.

Here is my list:

GTX 580 (2x of this, if you want to go SLI, i recommend EVGA or MSI)

6GB DDR3 1600MHz (I recommend Corsair)

I7-950

PSU: 1000 Watt (Corsair, Antec)

Motherboard: EVGA X58 FTW3

Windows 7 (Explain why you need Ultimate?)

Case: Antec 1200 or Coolermaster HAF 932

Buy a SSD (Intel X25-V is fine) to have your OS on and then a 1TB HDD storage drive.

That's my list of a reasonable computer.

Edited by Feltmarskal

In 50 weeks it will be obsolete and some of the parts may no longer be available. :P

But that's not a reason not to save for something similar that is not obsolete and may even cost slightly less while having even more features. :thumbsup:

not doing that CC... me also going to get sis to paint the left sidepannel(the non aclick one) and put more fans in it and a liquid neon.... as well as do a few outher things....like fan grlls and led screws for the top two fan mounts but those thigs come after the intnail buld... gonna build it myself too.... at the store where the parts age going to come from.... with some assitace from one of the employies

Thanks very much Gormonk, I'll be sure not to enjoy it. :sad:

please dont change quotes... its frustrateing....

as for the parts.. if i can get better for the same price in a years time i will.... why crossfire... because i want crossfire.... what is the point in saveing for something that you dont want??