Skyrim GI scans

Retribution

After reading all of the scans, I think that Todd Howard didn't do very much with Skyrim.

How so exactly?

Todd Howard is an idiot. He doesn't make good games anymore. Skyrim looks like a good game.

Woah WOAH WOAH!?

Calm down, you can't tell THE GUY (also called MAN GOD) who made Oblivion and Fallout 3 that he is an idiot.

That's like insulting nature that she made Earth!

And ofcourse that HE doesn't make good games, a whole team of people WITH HIM make good games.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oblivion and Fallout 3 are not good games, mods are the only things that save them from being 5 or 6/10s.

I do agree that, without FCOM or OOO mods, Oblivion would definitely be a 6/10. The level scaling completely gutted the game, and made every reason to play the game, spill out on the floor. There was no point, and it was boring as hell.

I hope that it won't be so much the case this time, but I'm worried that "Radiant Storytelling" could be even worse. It sounds wonderful on paper, but it might really mean well be having randomly generated, leveled quests. When was the last time someone had fun playing a randomly generated quest?

The game looks... interesting. Though I have mixed feelings about the changes...

Anyone has a fullpage scan of these pages?

http://i55.tinypic.com/153s70i.jpg (especcially this one - I'm curious what the cut off part is about)

http://i51.tinypic.com/167sev9.jpg

Sorry, I don't have them. Someone was posting the scans on /v/, but his scanner wasn't very good, so some didn't come out properly.

Also, people on /v/ were saying something about one of the scans mentioning "20 different races". I can't find where it says that, but several different people said it. Has anyone seen where it says that? I doubt it's true.

Edit: I found it, it's in a small box on the "weapons of choice" scan.

Edited by Retribution

Also, people on /v/ were saying something about one of the scans mentioning "20 different races". I can't find where it says that, but several different people said it. Has anyone seen where it says that? I doubt it's true.

Edit: I found it, it's in a small box on the "weapons of choice" scan.

Isn't it 10 races? ;)

Oblivion and Fallout 3 are not good games, mods are the only things that save them from being 5 or 6/10s.

Well, I still think they are good .. no.. great games! :D

But since this is just our opinions, it doesn't really matter^^

I think it's 10 races. Looks to me like the little box says "Players will be able to ??? their ??? ??? 10 unique races as the game begins. Facial and body features are entirely customisable."

http://i51.tinypic.com/tys3.png

If there is actually going to be 20 races I'm guessing it will be sub-species and various tribes, ect.

Edited by xxXEvandarXxx