Map Markers

Ellomyjello

So I've completed the basics of my first house and I went into the game to test and I cannot find my mod. Either I'm blind or everything is invisible. Is there any way for me to set a map marker so that I can find my house better?

So I've completed the basics of my first house and I went into the game to test and I cannot find my mod. Either I'm blind or everything is invisible. Is there any way for me to set a map marker so that I can find my house better?

I believe if you open your map and hold shift and click somewhere on the map, you will get a dialogue box giving you a few options, one of which is to place a map marker. I think. Hope this helps.

Did you remember to enable your mod before you started the game? I've forgotten to do that before. :)

Did you remember to enable your mod before you started the game? I've forgotten to do that before. :)

Heh I made sure to do that :P In-game I'm looking at the exact spot where my house should be but no house..

@stroti: Thank you! I placed a map marker but still no house lol.

Lol, its magic :)

Is the housemesh from a mod? If yes, load your house-mod after this mod.

(Normal should there a big yellow marker)

But you have no yellow marker and the mapmarker works...

Hm...

Have you the house initially disabled? Double-click the object - reference window- uncheck -initially disabled-.

No no, open your mod in the cs and bring the objekt-window to front.

On the left plane do a left mouse-click on static, then do a left mouse click somewhere in the right plane, then type map (hurry) and the mapmarker becomes highlighting.

Drag and drop the marker to the render-window and give it a name, and tic -visible- and -can travel to-

Or, do a upload and i check that file for you.

Regards, stroti.