Tree LODs where there are no trees

superpowermindo

So I have a really weird problem. I just followed this video right here to get DynDOLOD working, and it was a success. My game looks great. However there's a major problem. For some reason, for instance in the reach, I get like very blurry aspen and snowy tree LODs ( using SFO ) but when I get close to them they disappear. So basically, I get tree lods where there are no trees.. Even in the Tundra, I get like, a couple random aspen tree LODs which clearly don't belong. They disappear as I get closer.

Thing is, I noticed this problem even before I installed DynDOLOD but it seems more prevalent now. Back then I had Distant Object Overhaul, HighQualityLODs and SkyrimHighDefinitionLODs (yes, they all replace each other to some extent, I just wanted greater coverage) mods together with Distant Detail. I tried disabling them while using DynDOLOD but the problem still persisted. So I'm really at a loss. In a minute I will try disabling DyndoLOD and trying again, but if you guys have any suggestions or ideas, they would be much appreciated..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zVK8PD3Vg

EDIT: Disabled it, yep it's DynDOLOD...