Player hunting mods?

Sytakan

Hey! I'm looking for a mod that has NPCS hunt you down and attack you and your followers, regardless of where you are. For example, you could be wandering your castle, and everything is fine. So you go make some potions. In the middle of it, some guy runs in and tries to beat the tar out of you. When you kill him, you go to look around your castle, only to find that a group of npcs have busted in and are attacking!

A lot like the Player Hunter's mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6536 but only one that keeps going. Anyone have suggestions?

Hey! I'm looking for a mod that has NPCS hunt you down and attack you and your followers, regardless of where you are. For example, you could be wandering your castle, and everything is fine. So you go make some potions. In the middle of it, some guy runs in and tries to beat the tar out of you. When you kill him, you go to look around your castle, only to find that a group of npcs have busted in and are attacking!

A lot like the Player Hunter's mod http://www.tesnexus....ile.php?id=6536 but only one that keeps going. Anyone have suggestions?

Bartholm has the "Arrow-proof Monk" quest where so long as you have the scroll, an assassin randomly appears and hunts you down. It's only a single guy though - not a hunting party.

This is precisely what you are looking for..

Stealth Wars

This sounds like a pretty cool mod. My only thing is I probably wouldn't activate it until I was done with both the DB and Thieve's Guild questlines. I was doing that quest the other day where you make the minotaur head fall on the guy in Bruma, and that emissary from the Countess waltzed into the house while I was trying to sneak out and started talking to me about the Pale Pass quest offer. He didn't blow my cover, but he totally could have. I had similar issues with an annoying NPC from the Kvatch Rebuilt mod finding me no matter where I went, that was truly annoying as well. Otherwise, this is a great concept, I'm definitely thinking about giving the mod a whirl.