Can you download Oblivion off the Internet?

Daledge

I have Oblivion on PS3 and I would really love to be able to mod it.. (I know you can't mod PS3) ..So I was wondering if you can download it?

Buying games through Steam is safe dont worry :D

But I think there are some game stores that actually sell 2nd hand games,where people turn old games in for some cash or a discount on new games.

EDIT: you can also use other digital stores like http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/

They have Oblivion:Game of the year edition for £24,95 link here

Edited by EagleOfNexus

I'd suggest using Steam before Direct2Drive with Oblivion, as D2D is known to have some problems with mods, while Steam is better on that part. (Still some problems though, but easily fixed)

Personally I prefer to have a disk. But there are many members here who do have the Steam version and it works just as well, However, other download sites such as D2D add an extra layer of protection that makes some mods and especially the most popular utility - OBSE not work. And as many mods need OBSE, they will not work either.

Steam is a respected company that distributes many games on line. For some games it is the only way to get them legally. I do not recommend pirated versions as that is theft no matter how they try to pretty it up with high sounding - and mostly bogus reasons. Is stealing a car OK because you couldn't afford to buy it?

Or, is stealing a car Ok because it's not worth paying for it ? http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/charonn0/ohgeez-1.gif