Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is what Mr. Grandstaff told me. "our E3 booth is for press appointments only... we wouldnt even be able to get you in the booth." In other words they already got it set up like that and they can't reverse it. Bummers.

Aah, it would have been awesome if you could have gotten in! ;)

But, I understand that they want press only, as it actually opens up for more people to see their booth, since the press reaches more people. (Though, you would reach 2.2 million people by being in there^^)

eeey, maybe we can get you in as press for The Nexus? :P

Going off topic here but...

And the empire is going through a dark age, so they will most likely decline and not advance. Pretty much like the dark ages after the Roman Empire of real life. :)

Your statement is historically inaccurate. That the dark ages saw no advancement at all is a myth and the Arabic world was the leader in technology during the Roman era.

Sorry. Just needed to point that out.

Going off topic here but...

And the empire is going through a dark age, so they will most likely decline and not advance. Pretty much like the dark ages after the Roman Empire of real life. :)

Your statement is historically inaccurate. That the dark ages saw no advancement at all is a myth and the Arabic world was the leader in technology during the Roman era.

Sorry. Just needed to point that out.

Forgive me, I meant in European countries. :)

And no, the Dark Ages of Europe wasn't long, but it did happen.

The elderscrolls.com site is down so is bethblog.com I am expecting a major update for information or something about Skyrim. <br>Edit: Ok nevermind it is my blasted internet. Still not working bethsoft.com works but not bethblog.com or elderscrolls.com this is odd. But I checked if the sites were down but sites that tell you if they are said they are not. So I don't know.

The elderscrolls.com site is down so is bethblog.com I am expecting a major update for information or something about Skyrim. <br>Edit: Ok nevermind it is my blasted internet. Still not working bethsoft.com works but not bethblog.com or elderscrolls.com this is odd. But I checked if the sites were down but sites that tell you if they are said they are not. So I don't know.

It's not only your blasted internet, it's my blasted internet too, the site loads but there's nothing on it.

Maybe they are fixing some things, or , as you said, are putting some more information.