Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I already knew it was a Nord. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif Someone else asked on FB and I knew it about 6 Hours ago, but only because of that. I thought it was a Imperial at first.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What people need to remember, is that using the character creator (a la Oblivion), it is indeed possible to create a very pale Redguard, or a very dark Nord.

These appearances would probably not be cannon, as according to the official lore, the races have varying skin-tones based on where their ancestors live/lived.

There is one thing we know for sure, however: The character is definitely a human male! :mellow:

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

I should have guessed that he was a Nord, he looks a bit too buff to be an Imperial, that and his attire doesn't particularly look like something that a civilized Imperial would wear.But something about his face made me think he was an Imperial.Speaking of which, does anyone notice how much better the necklines look in this game?I can't even find it on the Nord in the screen.Also, it kind of looks like the guy behind him is wearing steel armor.And speaking of armor ( I get sidetracked easily), is there any info on how the enemy NPCs loot will scale?I really don't want bandits wearing glass and elven and mithril armor. Edited by Corakus

Rejoice!

LukeIn3D:

@Zaldir The race is weirdly a Nord. Confirmed by vsions on the official forums. The character artist who made them.

Oh you got my tweet then. I didn't know you were from these forums. I was browsing through for scans and saw my Twitter name lol.

The person sitting behind in the background is also a Nord. Note that the Nord in front is blind in his left eye, but in the Orc screenshot he is

blind in his right eye. This confirms characters can be blind in any of their eyes. I am betting there is an immense amount of customization.

If not already a natural occurance in the game, I hope there's at least a perk that makes you a friend to wildlife like in fallout. Just because a forest may be full of bears and other wild beasts, doesn't mean they all have to be out for your blood. It seems like some of the more sentient beasts may ignore you if you avoid provocation

Well we do now that giants wont attack you if you don't provoke them, but yeah it would be nice to be a nature friend lol, then again we have conjuration so maybe not.

I was just thinkin why are wolf attacking the mamoths? Even today african lion doesn't stand a chance against a full grown elephant not even with a whole pack of females. And wolves are much much smaller,it doesnt make any sense. oh well.

Edited by jancina25

Well we do now that giants wont attack you if you don't provoke them, but yeah it would be nice to be a nature friend lol, then again we have conjuration so maybe not.

I was just thinkin why are wolf attacking the mamoths? Even today african lion doesn't stand a chance against a full grown elephant not even with a whole pack of females. And wolves are much much smaller,it doesnt make any sense. oh well.

Nowhere does it say that wolves attack mammoths

And even if they do, this is not earth, it's Nirn! :D

Mammoth is not like a real life elephant.

Wolf is not like a real life wolf.

Look at it that way. ;)