Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Yeah, it was all speculation.

Hopefully though, it is like you said, that the outer part of the dungeon is open, then you have to enter to get into the real dungeon. That would mean that the terrain editor is WAAAY better! ;)

It might also be that you still have to press "exit" like you said Corakus, or get a loading screen upon walking through. :)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know when and where the real demo is going to air on TV in Eastern Standard Time?

The 20 minute one, you mean?

I will look that up. :)

EDIT: WOW, 1537 posts in this thread... I'm glad this isn't Bethsoft Forums, then it would have been the 7th thread by now. :P

Hmm.. Would having open dungeons imply that we now have a way to 'break' the landscape to tunnel under, WoW style? That would prove useful. Unless they did the Oblivion approach, where you lower the landscape around it and cover it with rocks or stuff.

Hmm.. Would having open dungeons imply that we now have a way to 'break' the landscape to tunnel under, WoW style? That would prove useful. Unless they did the Oblivion approach, where you lower the landscape around it and cover it with rocks or stuff.

Yeah, that's what I mean with the terrain editor improving a lot, so I'm hoping for this! :)

I'll call it Gothic style instead though... Wasted so much of my life on WoW that I will never compare a game with it again.^^

Corakus, it's both, 20 minutes Tuesday, and 30 minutes Wednesday. ;)

Twenty minutes, 30 minutes, or 50.Either one would be incredible to watch, but I can't seem to find any details either on when it's airing on TV.Guess I'll just have to keep recording the E3 coverage on G4TV.