Skyrim Information

Zaldir

this is pissing me off, my internet here is too slow to see the darn video. so i'm gonna go to my grand parents house to see it.. what site can i go on to see the new demo?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said something about diseases in the demo? (I was in awe all the time, and things slipped my ears.^^)

Aaron, it's over. But I am going to link to a video as soon as one is up. :)

this is pissing me off, my internet here is too slow to see the darn video. so i'm gonna go to my grand parents house to see it.. what site can i go on to see the new demo?

It will be up soon I reckon but you missed the live stream of it

on youtube probably

Edited by GuerillaWarlord

They said something about diseases in the demo? (I was in awe all the time, and things slipped my ears.^^)

Aaron, it's over. But I am going to link to a video as soon as one is up. :)

Yeah, he contracted a disease called Rockjoint. I can imagine it slows you down or something like that.

To me, the best of part 1 was the interface. The map was much like the Fable III map, where you can actually see the world from above, and select the place to go.

Plus, there was lots of clouds in it while he showed it. Maybe it has something to do with the enviroment? Like, if it's rainy, the map is cloudy; if it's sunny, the map is clear.. Seems too amazing.

Actually I think the clouds are there to hide areas you haven't explored yet, but yeah it looks awesome.The favorites menu wasn't as clunky and immersion breaking as I thought it would be but I still would prefer hotkeys. Edited by Corakus