Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading something about that the armor sets would only be one piece like in Fallout 3. Glad that's not the case here, I think the UI could have been smaller and more compact, but it looks good anyway. Edited by xxXEvandarXxx

Yeah, we knew about the Nirnroot. :P

But the inventory is awesome! :)

Boots and Gauntlets are not separate, so that's confirmed. Just the pauldrons left then. :P

Was the part 1 video that was posted in this thread all that was shown today? I want to see more Nirnroot, and I want to see how you can pick it, how you cook it, how you use it as ingredient, how you water it, how you put it in a pot, how you sell it, how you get high off of it, how you tickle an angry orc's nose with it, how you offer it as a gift to dragons in exchange for friendship, how you juggle three Nirnroots in the air and gain fame points, how you craft a glass house full of Nirnroots, how you genetically manipulate it, how you mutate it so it grows 300 x normal Nirnroot size, how you go into a teleporter with a Nirnroot and become part Nirnroot, how you pet the Nirnroot, how you talk to Nirnroot through dynamic interaction. I want to experience it all with my Nirnroot!