Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or does that horse look a little small on the dragon killer?

p.s - what was on the video zpicard?

p.s.s - does anyone know if gamespot has a channel on satallite?

i wouldnt worry if i were you, mods can repair anything, it doesnt mean pc version will look crappy.

Yeah, but the fact that we'll be needing to make our own UI mods and mods to make the controls fit the PC better on the first day of playing it is a bit insulting, particularly since Bethsoft's customers in the past were primarily PC players.

I wonder since this time there are no classes, do you start without anything? not even some minor spells like flare and minor heal in oblivion?

I understand why they'd make for this gen of consoles. Who knows when the next gen will come out and so many people already have the 360's and PS3's it just makes a lot of sense from a business standpoint to cater more towards 360 and PS3 users.

your right im more concerned about the controls and menus though, but like you said mods will fix this i hope. One thing that does come to mind though is what could've been meaning if Bethesda would have developed for the PC what would be better or worse :) I could see a greater performance/graphical increase but that's about it.

is it just me or does that horse look a little small on the dragon killer?

p.s - what was on the video zpicard?

p.s.s - does anyone know if gamespot has a channel on satallite?

the video is of the lead producer i beleive. He explains how the consoles were the main developing platform for the creation of the game, and also how apple influenced the slick inteface of the menus.

from all that we've seen in recent days, I'm shocked at the response at the comments from that video can that one word "port" ruin the awesome info and demos we've been given?