Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Here it is the in-game screenshot of a Dunmer thief from the official Elder Scrolls facebook page, as requested by the majority of people...

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198720_10150256300736404_131368351403_7609431_1192925_n.jpg

<snip>

Take a look at the Aurora Borealis in the background; also, does Masser (the giant moon) look different to anyone? It looks more... defined...

Hopefully it won't come crashing down three days after we start playing the game.

Also, they most likely are daedric. Looking at the guard you some similar things compared to both Oblivion's and Morrowind's.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a bad picture. I would think the daggers are ebony tho - thinking on how the Morrowind and oblivion daedric items where always red and blackish. I would suspect a new ebony color or even the orcish weapons from MW. The armor is definitely the dark brotherhood armor.

The moon and stars reminds me of the awesome night skies of Morrowind too. I also hope we can have the back hand style of holding daggers at least, just as this elf is doing.

Anyone else pre-order the Collector's edition?

Oh man... you know what I just realized?

Skyrim takes place after the Ministry of Truth crashed into Vvardenfell, destroying the entire country. Does this mean that Dunmer are now possibly endagered? :ohmy:

Interesting thought, yes?

Skyrim takes place after the Ministry of Truth crashed into Vvardenfell, destroying the entire country. Does this mean that Dunmer are now possibly endagered? :ohmy:

Oh, I thought that just the city of Vivec would be destroyed? When the people don't worship Vivec himself anymore?

But if we're going by the actual location and size of the Minstry of Truth from the Morrowind game, it would probably just crush the temple below hehe.

NEVERMIND, Just read that the impact caused Red Mountain to erupt. I really should check first sorry hahaha

Edited by FRUTZK

not all morrowind, just Vvardenfell. the rest of morrowind now belongs to the argonians... cuz they rule.

If I remember correctly, we are able to add things to our own weapons through smithing. I think those daggers in the Dunmer picture are daedric, but he added some sort of own style to them. As I understand it, we'll be able to have the same weapons and armor, but we can upgrade them. That's maybe what those daggers are, upgraded.

Just a thought.

This is not a bad picture. I would think the daggers are ebony tho - thinking on how the Morrowind and oblivion daedric items where always red and blackish. I would suspect a new ebony color or even the orcish weapons from MW. The armor is definitely the dark brotherhood armor.

The moon and stars reminds me of the awesome night skies of Morrowind too. I also hope we can have the back hand style of holding daggers at least, just as this elf is doing.

Anyone else pre-order the Collector's edition?

I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition a few days ago for PC.

not all morrowind, just Vvardenfell. the rest of morrowind now belongs to the argonians... cuz they rule.

Was that from the Infernal City? If it's from an old source, it's likely that BethSoft will do their favorite ninja-retcon on it.

Here it is the in-game screenshot of a Dunmer thief from the official Elder Scrolls facebook page, as requested by the majority of people...

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198720_10150256300736404_131368351403_7609431_1192925_n.jpg

This pic reminds me of those old movies were these guys wielded two daggers and swung them around in a Kung-fu like motion or whatever. IMO, it would be cool if Beth implicated this style of combat presentation with the Khajiit and Argonian classes. Hell...any class would be great, better if all. :)

Edited by Keanumoreira

This pic reminds me of those old movies were these guys wielded two daggers and swung them around in a Kung-fu like motion or whatever. IMO, it would be cool if Beth implicated this style of combat presentation with the Khajiit and Argonian classes. Hell...any class would be great, better if all. :)

I just think he looks like some sort of kung-fu master, he looks rather like a samurai, the only thing I dislike.