Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually 77 days.

So only 2 months and 16 days left.

Which is actually short, we waited 10 months and time flew by in no time.

I'm sure those 2 months and 16 days will be really short. Especially when you have something to do, like school.

It's actually 77 days.

So only 2 months and 16 days left.

Which is actually short, we waited 10 months and time flew by in no time.

I'm sure those 2 months and 16 days will be really short. Especially when you have something to do, like school.

It's college for me. Just graduated. But it's still school.

Oh, so they're just going with the "everything is bi" approach? Less realistic but it's better than the other option of not including same-sex in the game at all.

Now who wants to bet there will be no males to romance, or at least far fewer males than females?

it was going by like crazy .. I can remember my friend coming over and casually saying there is a new elder scrolls game coming out .. fallowed by me doubting them .. then them telling me there is a site and trailer and me jumping onto my brothers PC like a maniac totally doubting my friend and thinking he was trolled .. seeing the trailer and the thundering drum beat of a theme song .. I was stunned ..That harry partidge cartoon really does capture the moment except I wasn't alone and looked like an idiot xD haha .. But these next couple months seem like they are going to be like waiting for the end of days.

Oh, so they're just going with the "everything is bi" approach? Less realistic but it's better than the other option of not including same-sex in the game at all.

Now who wants to bet there will be no males to romance, or at least far fewer males than females?

Pete confirmed that both sexes can choose between males and females. source

The more info I get, the slower time will pass.

It a vicious cycle, because I am just super stoked about Skyrim and want to know every bit of detail that is out there atm... About the new "Faces of Races" photo... I was simply put, Amazed!

They look SO good.