Skyrim Information

Zaldir

New Skyrim gameplay possibly next week! source

:dance:

If you read the entire conversation, its just an edited HD version of the PAX demo.

These are the previous tweets:

SmallHarris Christopher Harris

@DCDeacon In regards to the HD footage of the Demo (PAX demo?), will it be edited like E3, or the full 45 mins however long? Thanks :)

Pete Hines

@SmallHarris it'll be edited down to some extent

SmallHarris Christopher Harris

@DCDeacon Thanks, just gotta ask though - any rough idea when it'll be released? either way Skyrim looks awesome, good job :)

Sorry to burst the bubble, I got so excited there for a moment :P

EDIT: :ninja:

Edited by LeopoldCrank

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it might be edited down some but it still might be new footage .. and thats good news to me.. hoping it isn't the same as the E3/Quakecon playthru which is the same mission and path even if he played it live at Quakecon Edited by jedimembrain

Hopefully, it is a little new footage. Not too much though, as I really don't want to see too much of Skyrim yet. ;)

... Oh, who am I fooling, of course I want to see much of Skyrim! ;D

Here guys, just woke up in Canada not sure where you guys are from but I found three videos from last night. You've most likely seen them but here they are from PAX 2011!

6 minute interview with Todd Howard --->

Short clip of fan playing Skyrim---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fri7zXE_U9A

:ohdear:

Here guys, just woke up in Canada not sure where you guys are from but I found three videos from last night. You've most likely seen them but here they are from PAX 2011!

Hey, thanks for posting the vids up AxeAlot! I hadn't seen them and I’ve been searching for some decent Pax footage today. What did you think of the short gameplay footage? I keep playing and pausing to look at the hide equipment :D

Its quite cool to see how at the bottom of the menus it shows a comparison against what you have equipped, to the item your viewing. You get to see how it changes too when the guy equips the shield.

I like that.

Hey, thanks for posting the vids up AxeAlot! I hadn't seen them and I’ve been searching for some decent Pax footage today. What did you think of the short gameplay footage? I keep playing and pausing to look at the hide equipment :D

I think the short gameplay videos were very awesome but too short :( At least we get a glimpse of what it looks like and the pause button does come in handy :) so far I think it's amazing