Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Does the last video posted here link to the main quest? If you look at the dialog, the player character mentions someone who helped him out of prison leaded him to Alvor.

Yes, but most of us knew what was going to happen already.

The only spoiler here is that we now know the guy's name.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the last video posted here link to the main quest? If you look at the dialog, the player character mentions someone who helped him out of prison leaded him to Alvor.

Yes, but most of us knew what was going to happen already.

The only spoiler here is that we now know the guy's name.

How did you know someone is going to help you out of prison? Source?

How did you know someone is going to help you out of prison? Source?

We (or at least I) knew that since February.

I don't remember the source, feel free to search for it if you wish, there is a list of sources on the first post in this thread.

I think it was Game Informer's magazine?

It seems that most gamers prefer the 1st person, I on the other hand almost always played Oblivion in 3rd person and I'm planning to do the same in Skyrim. But to be honest, it might actually be nicer to play in 1st person this time around. We'll see.

I can´t stand playing any game in first person x), in my opinion it´s so unrealistic, I mean who the hell runs around with swords(guns for shooters) in front of their faces? (believe me I tried in real life and it´s just ridiculous XD not to mention if you fall you can end up with a sword in you´r face) And also where is the lower body parts?Thank god for bethesda making the elder scrolls in both way if they were only first person I would miss such amazing games.First person is good to get itens that are too small though.

Edited by scot

I can´t stand playing any game in first person x), in my opinion it´s so unrealistic
1.) It's a video game.

2.) When in real life can you stare at the back of your head? lol

Edit: Confusing video games with stalking maybe? lol

Edited by SHIROryuu

it seems that the two new videos that were posted today have been moved. does anyone have any idea how i can find those videos again? thanks

Gametrailers has footage of it.

First

Second

I can't help but feel the 3rd person camera still feels like an after thought. I can understand, you can't make a game with both. Once you focus on either one it will mess up the balance.

it seems that the two new videos that were posted today have been moved. does anyone have any idea how i can find those videos again? thanks

They have not been removed actually.

Here are the links to each:

First video - "To the town"

Second video - "Storm the keep"

Enjoy! :happy:

EDIT:

Yaaay Ninja'd by SHIROryuu

Edited by Iv000