Skyrim Information

Zaldir

It looks like the character creation is fairly detailed, as expected. It was a very fast run through, but it seemed as if there may be a fewer options than in oblivion, but you get a much better looking character as a base to start with.

did you notice as well that when they were choosing diffrent noses and such like, that they were fixed options not like Oblivions slider bars? Or am i just imagining things?!?!

It looked like fixed options to me, too. It's like a combo between Oblivion and Morrowind's chargen.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah your right it does. glad im not goin mad lol I thing it'll be awesome, the sliders in Oblivion would always changed other slider bars i had just set, used to make me so mad! :tongue:

So character creation now is like sims?Where we have different noses and mouths and have to choose one of them?That doesn´t seem like we have much choice, maybe there is an option to change each face area by detail like oblivion.Hope so otherwise I can´t "copy paste" my oblivion character´s face in skyrim :(

MEO put up some new screenshots at TESA.

Highlights:

A picture of the local map

Two pictures of the skills menu

An inventory with non-standard and and such in it

The lockpicking screen

It's the same pictures from the Japanese site, cropped and watermarked. Thanks for the effort though.

Edit: Yeah it's called game watch. Pardon my ignorance. Link

Edited by SHIROryuu

So character creation now is like sims?Where we have different noses and mouths and have to choose one of them?That doesn´t seem like we have much choice, maybe there is an option to change each face area by detail like oblivion.Hope so otherwise I can´t "copy paste" my oblivion character´s face in skyrim :(

You can still move the noses up and down and such, so there's a good amount of customization possible I'd say.

Sims?? :facepalm:

More like, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind... ;)