Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Hey, who wants to bet that if you keep the bard alive, he'll show up and keep playing his music even if there's nobody there?

Until he finally notices that no ones there and isn't listening he'll go "awwwww."

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn my temper! Must get new PC pronto!

Yes! In fact you should be banned from this forum for not getting a PC for Skyrim! We don't need your PS3 filth contaminating the PC version!

Jokes......

haha charming!

but i just cant stay away from the forums when there are such fine taven wenches to talk to ;)

jk

Hey, who wants to bet that if you keep the bard alive, he'll show up and keep playing his music even if there's nobody there?

If your there then he has a reason to play his music lol

Damn my temper! Must get new PC pronto!

Yes! In fact you should be banned from this forum for not getting a PC for Skyrim! We don't need your PS3 filth contaminating the PC version!

Jokes......

haha charming!

but i just cant stay away from the forums when there are such fine taven wenches to talk to ;)

jk

Now now you two. Get a room.

The latest info has been pretty interesting. It seems it's just different ways of expressing the same info though. Think they are under embargo for info they already have?

Here are the 'screens' that were being described before. Looks like they've been taken from a camera phone...

http://gamingeverything.com/?p=9399

Close encounters of the blurred kind.

STILL LOOK AWESOME!!!

Agreed. It would seem that proffessions now don't just bring up a menu. It appears as though we will see our character doing their thing at the alchemy bench or the anvil for blacksmithing as we create things. That definately brings a much better sense of immersion, since just bringing up a menu like a cookbook and instantly making items is simply boring.

It's one of the reasons I never cared for crafting in video games. You never saw anything. You just brought up a page, put stuff in it, and voila. You got a new pair of pants.

Agreed. It would seem that proffessions now don't just bring up a menu. It appears as though we will see our character doing their thing at the alchemy bench or the anvil for blacksmithing as we create things. That definately brings a much better sense of immersion, since just bringing up a menu like a cookbook and instantly making items is simply boring.

It's one of the reasons I never cared for crafting in video games. You never saw anything. You just brought up a page, put stuff in it, and voila. You got a new pair of pants.

Or, that could just be a screenshot of an NPC using the alchemy station...

Could be. I prefer to be optimistic about it though.

hehe then let's hope not!

From the pic of the robed fella, dual wielding fire looks like it could be an insane amount of fun!

A while ago this BRUTAL pic of the player torching a Draugr Deathlord came up.

I was just wondering, if any higher resolution pics of this were circulating o_O