Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Wait a minute you mean there are other companys other than Bethesda ? No way were is your source???? J/k I have no clue man
Well there are Steam Mods and Gmods, like the Half Life and Portal Franchise.

Im looking for someone that can help Mod Portal 2 because Steam made the Game More Child Friendly and Dumb it down so much that they fixed whats Not broken, they Also Cut Out Levels in believing the Game would be Too Hard, but we are about to get those Levels back by Tomorrow i think.

All i want is to Allow Portal 2 for me to Save/Load while Listening to Commentaries, thats what they have taken away, so now i am Forced to sitand play the Game while Constantly Listening to Commentaries that Cannot be Saved while playing.

Edited by daventry

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some do yes. There are mod tools to varying degrees, some much more functional than the CS\GECK in some respects, and less in others. However the plugin system and the way the CS/Geck do world building are really noob friendly as far as this type of tool bag goes. so you have to hand it to them for that.

didnt bioware release a pretty decent mod tool for dragon age:origins back in 2009?

The newest bit of info, about the flowers will visually be taken away. I love that idea! It adds a more realistic value when plant and ingredient hunting. For all those alchemists. :thumbsup:

x722ism source for that new information please?

I think he found it on the first page of this thread. ;)

Check and Mate !

x722ism source for that new information please?

I think he found it on the first page of this thread. ;)

Check and Mate !

Yea it's on the first page. I check back often because he updates whatever new info is put out there. It's really cool. :thumbsup:

Didn't that happen in Ob to ? Like you picked a flower and all that was left was a bush with out flowers. Or am I hallucinating

The young alchemist skips/acrobatics spams through the undergrowth, drawn by a mystical flower which pops into existence on his approach, then reaches out only for his hand to pass through the nightshade. He swears he hears the mocking yet helpful voices of the gods on the wind "You find nothing of use". He glumly walks on muttering something about brewing luck potions instead of skooma next time...