Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Well, Pete also said we wouldn't be able to block with one handers, and that decapitation is not in the game. (Both proved to be in the game)

He didn't say "He's not in the game" he said "200 years later?". Which is kind of a negative response, but does not count as a total "no".

It is at this point the long term effects of being wired on caffeine are found to be: immortality!!!

I will make it my mission in life to consume as much red bull as possible but be warned! if I grow hooofs and turn red I will not be able to play Skyrim.

You should probably make it ur mission to consume rockstar instead then, cant have you not playing Skyrim! :laugh:

Whats rockstar? Will it hurt?

Maybe 'Mon-ster' will be better? UNLEASH THE BEAST!

OMG you dont know what rockstar is! wow click this. it only hurts if you breath the fumes! so watch out :P

if this caffeine mith is true im gonna start drinking a hell of a lot of Blue bear! :D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, you guys know that the Adoring Fan is back right, well his Head atleast, its an Easter Egg in Skyrim :D

I'll see how many of the 7 thousand steps i can kick him down! :devil:

Has anyone completely confirmed that Skyrim is set 200 years after Oblivion? The only place that said it was a mistaken blurb on a book that was taken down within a week. Which doesn't make it seem concrete. For all I know the guy meant to write 20 instead of 200.

Has anyone completely confirmed that Skyrim is set 200 years after Oblivion?

Yeah, Todd Howard. When he revealed Skyrim. That was one of the first known facts. :P

Yeah, Todd Howard. When he revealed Skyrim. That was one of the first known facts. :P

Not that I don't believe you.. But linky? I don't remember it at the Spike thing.

totally confirmed 200 years later .. I can hear todd howard's voice as he explained skyrim to me for the first time on game informer "Skyrim takes place 200 years after oblivion" ..mhmm.. and as for the adoring fan head .. where is your source? .. Ive never heard anyone say that.. or are you just joking?

Edit: also the pete hines tweets .. their is no doubts .. common knowledge

Edited by jedimembrain

Not that I don't believe you.. But linky? I don't remember it at the Spike thing.

Yeah, 'revealed' was the wrong choice of words. When the first Skyrim info came out from game informer, it was stated that Skyrim takes place 200 years after Oblivion.

Yeah, 'revealed' was the wrong choice of words. When the first Skyrim info came out from game informer, it was stated that Skyrim takes place 200 years after Oblivion.

Not just that it says 4E 201 when Todd goes into the menu at the demo.