Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Thank you for the concept art, I was wonder is it me or the dwemer ruins are so much different from the morrowind ones? :( This look more "medieval" stone structures rather than the futuristic metal towers from morrowind.We still have the dwemer robot enemies though XD

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can see steam pipes and dwemer rollers as well as a giant mechanical dwemer bot thing with steam shooting out of his back in other places "dwemmer roller in making of audio videos, dwemer giant thing in the gamestop instore video, and the steam pipes and internal view of dwemer ruins in the main trailer" .. as well as a review not to long ago talking about how he ran into some felmer in a cave behind a giant out of place mechanical door.. they havn't changed the dwemer style .. no worries

XBOX 360 Graphics capabilities were top of the line in 2005, now they are low end or mediocre at best compared to what PC graphics processors can do, the same goes for the CPU and the SSDs that serve as mainstream equipment, basically the XBox360 is antiquated technology. It will play a pretty game but it won't play a cutting edge version of the game.

XBOX 360 Graphics capabilities were top of the line in 2005, now they are low end or mediocre at best compared to what PC graphics processors can do, the same goes for the CPU and the SSDs that serve as mainstream equipment, basically the XBox360 is antiquated technology. It will play a pretty game but it won't play a cutting edge version of the game.

what?.. no one is talking about that here.

Im only following one Link on TESNexus, and I was responding to the email I got about a post in that Link, appologies if the forum software mis-assigned the post I made.

It was talked about, so no worries. ;)

(At the rate this thread goes, there's no way to keep up to date without the email notifications, and even then it's hard...)

I want to play Skyrim on my PC but since it seems really nice to play it on the xbox, with the controller and all, although it is made for the xbox in the first place, which can make the gaming experience better in a way. I'm worrying my PC won't be able to handle it on enjoyable settings. I still don't know if I'll buy both versions, to be honest. It's tempting.

Pete Hines Via Twitter:

controller is supported. I don't actually remember on the rumble. Sorry. (This means Pc)

Not even gonna look. PC specs are coming in a few weeks. Min and recommended. Wait for those.

I also read that this has been worked on for both systems as has been said before. If my memory serves me correctly they started on the pc (Not Xbox) then moved over to the box for some reason. So if you want to get technical you could say it is a Pc port or call it a frankenstein because they have to get it working and work on it across all the different platforms. Personally I don't think it is going to matter like back in the days of oblivion. Oblivion ran like crap on all the platforms but they have gotten better because fallout 3 was much better all the way across.

As for me I'll be Skyriming it up on my pc with a wireless 360 controller on max settings :devil:

Pete, can you reccomend a good wireless Xbox controller for the PC? I have a PC that will run this at more than max settings with ease but Im used to Keyboard / Mouse combo, never tried using game controllers before.

I don't think Pete answers questions on this thread. ^^

Pete, can you reccomend a good wireless Xbox controller for the PC? I have a PC that will run this at more than max settings with ease but Im used to Keyboard / Mouse combo, never tried using game controllers before.

I don't think Pete answers questions on this thread. ^^

I'm Pete Hines. 8)