Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I noticed is that the elk is much faster than the player, in oblivion you could run faster than a deer XD

... only after you worked for it... poor observation see'ing as in Oblivion you were in the same boat, being outran as a new character.

It's alittle annoying that we can't work our speed up anymore, but there'll be things like boots of speed and possibly a perk for it.

eventually... we will catch that elk(or moose, or whatever)

I'll be happy if my arrow catches it... nothing in this world (RL) tastes as good as a Sirloin Roast from an Elk.... seriously, it is delicious. ;)

How about Sirloin roast from a dragon? :biggrin:

Mmmmm crispy tender dragon sirloin in the morning! :thumbsup: Edited by MizerD

I was confused for a second as to why so many forum pages were empty until I realized the sections been expanded. I can't wait to see them all fill up! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

Has any fellow Skyrim lover see the trailer or any news (besides G4 and other game channels) on TV because I sure as hell haven't? :thumbsup: Edited by x722ism

One thing I noticed is that the elk is much faster than the player, in oblivion you could run faster than a deer XD

... only after you worked for it... poor observation see'ing as in Oblivion you were in the same boat, being outran as a new character.

It's alittle annoying that we can't work our speed up anymore, but there'll be things like boots of speed and possibly a perk for it.

eventually... we will catch that elk(or moose, or whatever)

I'll be happy if my arrow catches it... nothing in this world (RL) tastes as good as a Sirloin Roast from an Elk.... seriously, it is delicious. ;)

How about Sirloin roast from a dragon? :biggrin:

I´m so eager to start cooking in skyrim, people already have their character thought out like kajith assassins and argonian thieves and stuff I will simply be a vampire breton cook who slays dragons XD

Someone mentioned on the previous page that there were only 20 dragons, but I'm pretty sure that there's way more than that. I remember reading some places that there was virtually an unlimited amount of them (though they may have been exaggerating that) and another time that there were about 80. Thinking about the number of shouts there are, there should be more dragons than 20.

Someone also mentioned there being no way to naturally increase speed. I'm not sure if it was confirmed, but someone here mentioned that stamina might affect it (as well as jump height), but that was a while back.

Just clearing some stuff up for ya'll.

Was it confirmed yet that cooking has it's own animations?

Someone mentioned on the previous page that there were only 20 dragons, but I'm pretty sure that there's way more than that. I remember reading some places that there was virtually an unlimited amount of them (though they may have been exaggerating that) and another time that there were about 80. Thinking about the number of shouts there are, there should be more dragons than 20.

Someone also mentioned there being no way to naturally increase speed. I'm not sure if it was confirmed, but someone here mentioned that stamina might affect it (as well as jump height), but that was a while back.

Just clearing some stuff up for ya'll.

Was it confirmed yet that cooking has it's own animations?

I think they were talking about Dragon Shouts, not dragons. ;)