Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I didn't see an achievement when you turn into a vampire. I personally think it's an achievement, either to become one or either to get rid of it. Ah well, the Dark Brotherhood achievements all sound fantastic! :woot:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeeeeet. No I can feed my obsession of Skyrim while playing and do some achievement hunting. :thumbsup:

Never understood this achievement thing, what is suppose to do?Give us some special stuff?What´s the point?

Never understood this achievement thing, what is suppose to do?Give us some special stuff?What´s the point?

[/quot

Achievements are like little goals or challenges for the Xbox 360. It gives you Gamerscore every time you earn an achievement. Gamerscore continues to go up in numbers.

Achievements and trophies are "rewards" on Xbox and PS3 respectively, which you get for completing special tasks within a game. It usually has no effect on the game itself, it's just for boasting yourself on the network.

XD I see, I couldn´t care less what people think of me playing XD "Congratulations you got to level 5 and now you´r cool" XDXD I have ps3 and never payed attention to my or others trophies.

Achievements are almost just as implemented in most Steam-games nowadays as well though, so I expect them to be there as well. It can be quite fun with linear short games where you want more entertainment for your spent money. But for a game like Skyrim I personally think it's just not necessary. Possibly if there are some twisted humor to them, but I couldnt care less for getting pointless achievements for simply just playing the game. It's a console-thang :huh: :D

A little spoiler-warning on reading those achievements though!

One thing I noticed is that the elk is much faster than the player, in oblivion you could run faster than a deer XD

... only after you worked for it... poor observation see'ing as in Oblivion you were in the same boat, being outran as a new character.

It's alittle annoying that we can't work our speed up anymore, but there'll be things like boots of speed and possibly a perk for it.

eventually... we will catch that elk(or moose, or whatever)

I'll be happy if my arrow catches it... nothing in this world (RL) tastes as good as a Sirloin Roast from an Elk.... seriously, it is delicious. ;)

How about Sirloin roast from a dragon? :biggrin:

I imagine dragon would taste like lizzard or igauna... which I hear tastes just like chicken. lol

I bet that we do have to collect some items off of dead dragons for Dragon Armor or something at the latter stages of the game. ;)