Skyrim Information

Zaldir

What made me mad was that the Facegen was worse in Demon's Souls than Oblivion, and they didn't bother to even improve it barely for Dark Souls. Everyone made fun of Oblivion for it but Bethesda fixed it, From Software did not. I own both Demon's Souls and Oblivion and I can tell you Skyrim has improved a lot more in my opinion as a successor. (Dark Souls isn't Demon's Souls 2, Sony owns the rights so it will be PS3 only again.) And Dark Souls hasn't, thats what I tell those fanboys, just like they said they copied Dragons from Demon's Souls. Seriously they need to read lore and play Redguard, hate when people make claims that are false and could be easily looked up with google. Winner: Google.

By the way got a Skyrim countdown app on my Android. Second why is it 80 degrees (26.6 C) in October. It's hot as heck here in Ohio. It's Autumn already.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll find out which is the better game come 11-11-11. IGN gave Dark Souls an 8.5. I'm guessing they'll give Skyrim a 9, 9.5 or a 10. But then again it IS IGN. They docked points from Mortal Kombat because you can't skip the cutscenes and it was apparently too hard for the noob reviewer. I wouldn't be surprised if Skyrim came out looking like

+Amazing Graphics

+Immersive Gameplay

-Too Much Stuff To Do

-Too Hard To Decide Which Race To Be

Final Verdict - 8

I hate IGN sometimes.

Edited by Cyberote

I've decided to make a few modded classes that start with one dragon shout and maybe have attributes associated with the shouts (like fire resist or lightning resist). I don't have much experience with modelling, but I guess it's a good time to start as any because I also want the races to have dragon like features (not including wings, I feel that they usually look clunky).

Come out already, dammit.

We'll find out which is the better game come 11-11-11. IGN gave Dark Souls an 8.5. I'm guessing they'll give Skyrim a 9, 9.5 or a 10. But then again it IS IGN. They docked points from Mortal Kombat because you can't skip the cutscenes and it was apparently too hard for the noob reviewer. I wouldn't be surprised if Skyrim came out looking like

+Amazing Graphics

+Immersive Gameplay

-Too Much Stuff To Do

-Too Hard To Decide Which Race To Be

Final Verdict - 8

I hate IGN sometimes.

Lol dude. Don't let them get you down. Who gives a flying f*ck what IGN thinks? It's their job to be assholes :D It's only about how good YOU think the game is :)

While I was looking at he map, I wondered: what do you think it will look like when you gaze south over the border of Skyrim? Do you think Bethesda might attempt to make some low-poly details of the Imperial City in the distance? Or anything like that?

Seems like there's an awful lot of mist in the distance on the 3D map. I'm betting Cyrodiil just always looks very cloudy from Skyrim. :unsure:

While I was looking at he map, I wondered: what do you think it will look like when you gaze south over the border of Skyrim? Do you think Bethesda might attempt to make some low-poly details of the Imperial City in the distance? Or anything like that?

Seems like there's an awful lot of mist in the distance on the 3D map. I'm betting Cyrodiil just always looks very cloudy from Skyrim. :unsure:

The 3d map displays weather.... it doubles as a forecaster...