Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the map made me think of morroblivion. I wonder how difficult it would be to import the landscape and buildings from Oblivion to Skyrim? (Along with unique landscapes, better cities, Elsweyr, etc.) Even without any quests I think it would be great to be able to just walk south and have actual... stuff... there.

Legal stuff notwithstanding, the dramatic engine changes also means that it probably wouldn't work. Joining up two games that have completely different gaming engines spells ridiculous headaches for whoever wants to take it on...

Confirmation, anyone?

Pete Hines said within two weeks, so I doubt those specs there are fully reliable. :/

512 MB video card - RECOMMENDED seems rather odd.

odd indeed, I suppose the figure of 512Mb would be the minimum baseline for video card memory - mine is three times that amount, sweet.

I´m scared for the RAM, it´s the only thing I can´t upgrade since I´m 32-bits.Usually I check the "can you run it?" site to see if they already have it there, if not probably those are not real. Edited by scot

I´m scared for the RAM, it´s the only thing I can´t upgrade since I´m 32-bits.Usually I check the "can you run it?" site to see if they already have it there, if not probably those are not real.

Don´t worry...since there will only be a 32-bit .exe, you won´t have any issues. And I don´t believe that those system requirements are true.