Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You CAN dual weild without a perk :) i know this because i've played it at the Eurogamer :) if anyone has any questions i'll happily answer them (assuming i know)

Thats cool .. but its still a perk .. They started people in the demo with that perk.

I've been curious about dual wielding spells. I know there's a perk for it, but does the perk enable you to use two at once or does it empower two of the same spells being used at once?

Also, I'd like to see a source saying you need a perk for dual wielding weapons. I'm sure there are perks that increase your proficiency with it, but I'm sure you can do it from the get-go.

Has anyone used a robe in the demo?If so are they like oblivion or have something similar to clothes physics?

i'm sorry when i wrote that post i meant to say you can't duel wield spells without a perk. that was my mistake. i actually had something else really cool to say but i forgot it :( .

i like the farther u pull back the string the more damage it will do, was that the way it was in oblivion?

spoiler

telling your hirelings / friends to sit down, open up a chest, pick up an item open a door sounds awesome even though we can still get in trouble for the crime.

but the combat controls sounds very similar to oblivion's combat, basic sword swings and a power attack ..