Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Don't want your game spoiled, stop reading now! Aaaah, who am I kidding? This never works... But, you have been warned!

The city of Winterhold is partly submerged and in ruins.

Believe it or not, M'aiq the Liar is back!!

Edited by Zaldiir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere that it was Zenimax (Beths parent company) doing the suing. Regardless, I doubt (or hope, really) that Pete Hines or anyone in a position of power in Beth would care about such a thing. I've been following Notchs blog since I started playing Minecraft and it doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

I read somewhere that it was Zenimax (Beths parent company) doing the suing. Regardless, I doubt (or hope, really) that Pete Hines or anyone in a position of power in Beth would care about such a thing. I've been following Notchs blog since I started playing Minecraft and it doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

ive actually been reading up on this because at first i did think it was ridiculous too.. but apparently with the trademarking of Scrolls, they would have the power of that phrase in any aspect, movies, games, you name it, and could place an extremely high price on TES continuing to use the name, so its just logical and good business to fight this, and come on logically, without scrolls we would just be elders! lol but really, the minecraft people did copyright an all encompassing right to the word and if they succeeded would have a serious hold on beth's progress in this series

ive actually been reading up on this because at first i did think it was ridiculous too.. but apparently with the trademarking of Scrolls, they would have the power of that phrase in any aspect, movies, games, you name it, and could place an extremely high price on TES continuing to use the name, so its just logical and good business to fight this, and come on logically, without scrolls we would just be elders! lol but really, the minecraft people did copyright an all encompassing right to the word and if they succeeded would have a serious hold on beth's progress in this series

Exactly! .. They did offer not to trademark the name but I don't know enough about this sorta thing to say if that would last .. it seems likely they would do it later down the line if the card game was successful.. which beth wants to avoid as well.

". . . remaining 27 hours of Skyrim . . ."

^ Lies. I know I'm putting at least 120 hours into it. :whistling:

Bleh, I put 400 or so into Morrowind and Oblivion as well, I expect to get at least that much out of Skyrim... not counting any modding I may do. :rolleyes:

The guy that said the Skyrim's graphics were horrible and it will be like that has got to remember that the graphics and everything else they were improving weren't in. That Demo was that code whatever its called, and is way outdated and not even close to the real game. So it will be way better graphics than that.

Some Skyrim previewers complain about a LOT of weird stuff. I saw a video on the forums somewhere where this guy was complaining about the horse shaking its head a BIT faster than real life horses. What the!? Who even makes that connection!?

"All these headbanging horses are breaking my immersion!" *shakes fist at Pete Hines* :facepalm: