Skyrim Information

Zaldir

The shout which increases the speed of your weapon, how long do you reckon it lasts?

I'd guess not very long, I'd wager a minute? It's a pretty potent ability, so I bet it has a long recharge too. That, and ice form too. If they both lasted long and/or you were able to use them quite often, it would be pretty overpowered imo.

Yeah, sounds legit. 30 seconds would be great.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks jedimembrain! Kudos! (not just for that, but I just realized I haven't given it for all your prior contributions)

So has anyone else noticed the Elven Mace that we get a peek at in the new videos that popped up?

This shows up at about 0:45 in the Skyrim: Brutal Beatdowns video, and I believe somewhere in the GTTV special.

Damnit! .. Your screw up my 11,11,11 plan .. nearly had 1111 comments and my 11 kudos D: .. err.. dont take it back though.. :O My kudos! *holds onto the kudos like smeagol and the ring*

Hey, I can take it back till after 11/11 if you want. ;) But I can't guarantee someone else won't give you one! Haha. Unless you can get to 111 kudos in 3 weeks... Edited by natelovesyou

Thanks jedimembrain! Kudos! (not just for that, but I just realized I haven't given it for all your prior contributions)

So has anyone else noticed the Elven Mace that we get a peek at in the new videos that popped up?

This shows up at about 0:45 in the Skyrim: Brutal Beatdowns video, and I believe somewhere in the GTTV special.

Damnit! .. Your screw up my 11,11,11 plan .. nearly had 1111 comments and my 11 kudos D: .. err.. dont take it back though.. :O My kudos! *holds onto the kudos like smeagol and the ring*

Time to aim for 111 kudos?

EDIT: Dang, didn't read natelovesyous post properly, he said it before me.

Great minds think alike I guess :P

Edited by amycus

EDIT: Dang, didn't read natelovesyous post properly, he said it before me.

Great minds think alike I guess :P

Haha, yes they do. ;)

QUICK, EVERYONE! Give jedimembrain your kudos!

Actually dragons are quite light....read this

http://www.draconian.com/body/body.htm

Actually, that's all up to the creators of the dragons, since they are fictional. ;)

(Read the conclusion on that page: "I hope you enjoyed your little trip into the physiology of a dragon. Remember, all dragons are different, so if you dissagree with this study, no one can tell you that you are wrong. This is just one look at this wonderful creature and I hope that this might stir your imagination to make up your own mythology of the dragon.")

Would one be able to freeze a dragon with the freeze shout? I'd love to have one coming at me at full speed from the air, only to blast him into a frozen chunk and have him fall off the mountain we're on.

Actually dragons are quite light....read this

http://www.draconian.com/body/body.htm

Actually, that's all up to the creators of the dragons, since they are fictional. ;)

(Read the conclusion on that page: "I hope you enjoyed your little trip into the physiology of a dragon. Remember, all dragons are different, so if you dissagree with this study, no one can tell you that you are wrong. This is just one look at this wonderful creature and I hope that this might stir your imagination to make up your own mythology of the dragon.")

Perhaps the dragon as we know it in various mythologies is fictional, but many scientists believe that there were flying reptiles in the dinosaur era that may have had the capacity to shoot bursts of noxious gas/poison or even fire - like the Bombadier Beetle can today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_beetle

http://youtu.be/j-wVFLucTks