Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He asked for our input in the forum and took notes on what has been reported already vs what would be new info... he was also the first to find vampires in the game if I'm not mistaken? .. I can't remember.. plus hes just good at expressing the feeling of playing TES.

Oh, yay :tongue: I'm looking forward to it now. Thank you!

Its 4:46 am where I am, I haven't gone to sleep yet, and probavbly wont today. Trying to finish a design so I can get the copyright started. I know they wont post it this early, but it would be nice.

There's 24 hours in a day guys, relax. :P It's Easter Standard Time for them, they're not going to post system requirements at 5 in the morning haha. ;]

Construction Set in "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"Edit

Game director Todd Howard stated that there will be a construction set in "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim". Although not many detailes where given about its realese, Todd said his team is making every possible thing for it to be released at the same time as the game, but as a separate download. As of how the contruction set will work, Todd said that it will be similar to the oblivion construction set, but with better tools so that modders can make better mods. He also said that the contruction set was a very powerful tool and that he couldn't wait to see what the community will do with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The construction set will only be available for PC users.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Construction_Set

Bethesda confirms Skyrim mod support, will release Creation Kit

by Randy Nelson on Jan 19th 2011 9:00PM

Bethesda's fifth Elder Scrolls game, like Oblivion before it, will allow for extensive player customization, according to the developer. "We've always been impressed with what the community has done with our tools," a rep for the company said on its forums, revealing, "Like the Elder Scrolls Construction Set for Morrowind and Oblivion, we plan to release [a] Creation Kit so you guys can mod Skyrim."

The immediate predecessor, Oblivion, has seen countless mods -- everything from new characters to online play. We can only imagine what the Skyrim community will manage to create while we wait for Bethesda to finish the most ambitious Skyrim mod, Fallout 4.

the first quote is from another site a Wiki site so don't know how reliable it is but if they are correct then it will come with one and it looks ligit

And it is ligit Joystiq is reliable and the second quote is straight from their site there you go question answered there WILL BE MODS oh yes there WILL BE MODS!!!!

sorry, what's that about Fallout 4????