Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a leaked video showing the whole intro of Skyrim.

I suggest people that don't want to have it spoiled to stay away from the Bethesda forums, as there might be trolls that want to spoil it.

I started watching it, 3 minutes in I started feeling really bad, and I didn't want to ruin it for myself, so I'm going to stay away. I'm not so impatient that I can't wait another 12 days.

I started watching it, 3 minutes in I started feeling really bad, and I didn't want to ruin it for myself, so I'm going to stay away. I'm not so impatient that I can't wait another 12 days.

Haha, I just did the same thing :tongue:

I realized it will be more exciting the less I know.

same here, with oblivion I had no-idea what it was going to be like so playing it was all brand new- I didn't know what to expect when I stepped out of the sewers for the first time, and as far as I can tell those guys camping near that ayleid ruin outside the north exit of the IC sewers were just as surprised as I was.

Haha, I just did the same thing :tongue:

I realized it will be more exciting the less I know.

I found the vid, then closed the tab before I clicked on it. xD

I was about to spoil it for myself, but then was like "NO!" *closes tab*

I suggest people that don't want to have it spoiled to stay away from the Bethesda forums, as there might be trolls that want to spoil it.

Will I have to hide in the Oblivion forums to avoid spoilers?

Sad times.......

Will I have to hide in the Oblivion forums to avoid spoilers?

Sad times.......

No place is safe....

We should have seen it coming, they're already here....

I watched the 2 parts, it´s ok gives me time to think of a backstory for my character XD game looks amazing by the way x)

I watched both parts as well. Didn't give too much away, as the player just rushed through it. :D

But... It does look awesome! (A few hiccups here and there, but it is on a 6 months old build after all^^)