Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Im curious about where the opening cinematic is, before you get to the Game Menu/Start New Game area.

It seems Skyrim will be the first game without one.

I don´t recall seeing it on both morrowind and oblivion.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came back to the site where i watched the amazing intro, and it was deleted. They're deleting those videos like crazy. So i settled for another intro on youtube, and it was HORRIBLE. If anyone has also seen this low quality, poor sound intro don't despair. This looks and sounds NOTHING like what you will experience when you play it. I can't believe how horrible the version of the intro on youtube is.. anyways just to let some of you guys know in case you somehow watch it and get disappointed. You are in for a treat.

Im curious about where the opening cinematic is, before you get to the Game Menu/Start New Game area.

It seems Skyrim will be the first game without one.

I don´t recall seeing it on both morrowind and oblivion.

Are you serious? How could you miss them? It's the first thing you see after pressing ''New Game'

Oh XD thought he was talking about before the main menu and all that.Yes I saw those.My mistake.

3 days, 4 hours, 52 minutes to go in case y'all didn't know. lol. Just trying out a freebie app for the iPhone called "TimeCounter." I have all my kid's birthdays entered as well as the Skyrim release date/time (assuming I can begin the Steam download on the 10th at 9PM CST).

Preparing my office:

• Steam fully updated and online looking at the game list page...waiting for "ready to download"
  • Mini-fridge with plenty of water
  • CamelBak cleaned and attached to chair
  • Several packs of B12 energy shots ready
  • Exercising daily and getting plenty of sleep to be well-rested (but call-in to work as being sick...with 3 day notice)
  • Configure iPhone boot screen and icons to Skyrim theme
  • Visine eye drops next to the keyboard
  • Install inside door latch to keep kids out

Excellent work.

Add in - snow is 3D.

There are assassins who will murder other NPCs (so far, only quest-related, but who knows?) in the middle of the streets.

Bears have been seen feeding on dead mammoths. Suggests a proper food chain exists.