Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can buy the GameInformer Magazine at Gamestop stores. :)

Don't have gamestop stores in australia, where else could I get it?

norway has gamestop stores I know because im norwegian Rogaland/sandnes/hommersåk

vet ikke hvor du bur da :-P men er normalt gamestop butikker i kjøpesentre gameinformer kan jo kjøper på 7eleven også da :-) eller noen annen som mixen butikk :-)

You're answering to a 5 month old post^^

And he lives in Australia, so Gamestop stores in Norway won't help much.. :P

I swear if the dragons are anything like they are in Demon's Souls, I'm probably going to spend half the game changing my pants. :wallbash:

Nah, but seriously, can't wait to see them.

I wonder if they're going to have Eastern Dragons as well as Western Dragons?

I swear if the dragons are anything like they are in Demon's Souls, I'm probably going to spend half the game changing my pants. :wallbash:

Nah, but seriously, can't wait to see them.

I wonder if they're going to have Eastern Dragons as well as Western Dragons?

Very unlikely. Personally I don't mind that at all. Eastern dragons have no definitive place in Elder Scrolls lore.

I'm sure these dragons will have enough variety to keep at least me satisfied, anyway.

Well Dragons came from Akavir, and Akavir has much eastern influence, some dragons might have a bit of that infuence too, as long as it fit with the Skyrim look it could be cool to see a "serpent like" dragon, like Jörmundgander.

I also hope for variety in the dragons, in shapes, sizes and behaviour, i even hope some of them are trully developed characters, when Todd said that some might talk english i couldnt help myself of thinking about Draco from Dragonheart, it would be funny to find a Dragon that behaves like a scottish genttleman xDDD.

Well Dragons came from Akavir, and Akavir has much eastern influence, some dragons might have a bit of that infuence too, as long as it fit with the Skyrim look it could be cool to see a "serpent like" dragon, like Jörmundgander.

What is the source for "dragons came from Akavir"? I hear that a lot, but I never seen a source for that opinion...

Dragons are a "believed-to-be-extinct" Akaviri race. Their population in Akavir was killed by the Tsaesci, whereas the dragons in Vvardenfell were overrun by the invading cliff racers. (Akavir is also known as the "Dragon Land" because it's the origin of Dragons.)

Learn about the land of Akavir and the lore & stories about the Dragons.

but i got one big question. the cities are closed cities .. no open cities.. how will the outside dragons effect the cities? is it just periodically they do a dragon cut scene per large city? maybe?

I'm thinking the cites are open in the sense that you can look inside/outside and watch the world move. I was listening to the interview and it said that you still load, but I think it's like when in Oblivion when you crossed exterior cells you sometimes got that "loading" text on the screen without an actual loading screen.