Skyrim Information

Zaldir

But since the Devs use the UESP as cannon, we can assume these dragons comes from Akavir as well, just like the ones that came to Cyrodiil before did. :) (Since they have "returned"...)

Just an interesting excerpt from Mysterious Akavir:

Ka Po' Tun is the "Tiger-Dragon's Empire". The cat-folk here are ruled by the divine Tosh Raka, the Tiger-Dragon. They are now a very great empire, stronger than Tsaesci (though not at sea). After the Serpent-Folk ate all the Men, they tried to eat all the Dragons. They managed to enslave the Red Dragons, but the black ones had fled to (then) Po Tun. A great war was raged, which left both the cats and the snakes weak, and the Dragons all dead. Since that time the cat-folk have tried to become the Dragons. Tosh Raka is the first to succeed. He is the largest Dragon in the world, orange and black, and he has very many new ideas.

"First," Tosh Raka says, "is that we kill all the vampire snakes." Then the Tiger-Dragon Emperor wants to invade Tamriel.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear if the dragons are anything like they are in Demon's Souls, I'm probably going to spend half the game changing my pants. :wallbash:

Nah, but seriously, can't wait to see them.

I wonder if they're going to have Eastern Dragons as well as Western Dragons?

Demon's Souls, great game:D infact demon's souls had the dual weild kinda thing like skyrim will have

I swear if the dragons are anything like they are in Demon's Souls, I'm probably going to spend half the game changing my pants. :wallbash:

Nah, but seriously, can't wait to see them.

I wonder if they're going to have Eastern Dragons as well as Western Dragons?

Demon's Souls, great game:D infact demon's souls had the dual weild kinda thing like skyrim will have

Yeah, it's an awesome game so far, I just hate being killed in one hit by the bosses. :wallbash:

Yeah, I would love for Skyrim to have a similar dual-wield system, it did it really efficiently. I just wonder how they'll put that it into PC controls.

Thanks for the link Scot! :)

These two are new though:

• Blowing wind will whip up the surface of bodies of water
  • Lockpicking: still a minigame

Rofl GI took the post that i linked yesterday, moreover you forgeted that there will be friendly dragons. On this point i think they said somewhere that you can speak with hostiles NPC so why do they precise "to the point of holding conversations with the player" when they talk about firendly dragons... That's strange... And will worry me...

I realy hope that the "avenging god immediately lightning bolts your face off" for harming children will be in :thumbsup: But personaly i would rather see church falling on the player (as the old Dunjon Master that i am :P)

Thanks for the link Scot! :)

These two are new though:

• Blowing wind will whip up the surface of bodies of water
  • Lockpicking: still a minigame

I wonder what a full-blown thunderstorm will be like...

Just an observation made from staring at screenshots over and over (Windows 7 desktop :D)

There seems to be 2 types of upper-body armor that can be layered, a breastplate-pauldron combination piece and a shirt/cuirass thing that can be worn underneath for extra protection. In one shot, the Nord from the trailer is wearing only the breastplate, which the undead are also wearing

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/04/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-The-undead-approacheth.jpg

in another, the goblin(?) being murdered is wearing the overpiece and also what looks like a leather cuirass underneath,

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/04/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Rogue-hug.jpg

while in the walking through the village shot, the Nord's only wearing the undershirt.

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/04/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-morning-commute.jpg

thoughts anyone?

Edited by ewoman88

Rofl GI took the post that i linked yesterday, moreover you forgeted that there will be friendly dragons. On this point i think they said somewhere that you can speak with hostiles NPC so why do they precise "to the point of holding conversations with the player" when they talk about firendly dragons... That's strange... And will worry me...

I realy hope that the "avenging god immediately lightning bolts your face off" for harming children will be in :thumbsup: But personaly i would rather see church falling on the player (as the old Dunjon Master that i am :P)

I did not forget it, we already knew it. :D

I guess you can talk to a dragon, and then when the conversation ends, the dragon will attack you?