Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how they have a copy of Dinotopia in there with all the rest of their concept books.

I also really like how they've incorporated a UL-type approach to Skyrim instead of Oblivion's half-mile of generated generic green tree-covered hills.

Horned helmets or not, I'd like to see what a native Khajiit or Argonian armor looks like. At least the Khajiit have fur but how would reptiles fare in a arctic climate?

Probably covered in so many layers of fur coats that it wouldn't matter if the females had mammaries or not.

when they were talking about the uniqueness of the races, i was hoping to see an argonian...... looks like i'll have to wait.

But there was an argonian pic - a small one, but one nontheless ;)

omg awesome totally didnt see it, looks badass look at his legs and tail!!!! sweet gonna give you kudos just for that. argonains ftw

Argonians it is then! :laugh: Anyway, all races look amazing so I don't think I'll be able to resist not playing at least once with each one. Edited by Pushkatu

Thanks for the info! I have yet to read my Game Informer. Actually I was kinda mad when I got it. I was like great! Another Elder Scrolls game that's going to consume hundreds of hours of my life! Earlier this week I preordered the PC version, so come 11-11-11 I'm not going to have much of a social life. Hopefully I'll do ok in my classes. lol

At first I was angry about the dual wielding mechanic, such a horrible pointless fantasy and and gaming cliche. Yet as I read into I think they might be on to something. I know it can seem pointless to ask for more realism in a fantasy game, but I love sword fighting and its various styles and I'm just pissed that there are only a handful of titles that have a realistic representation of it. Mount & Blade was on the money with physics based damage and multiple attack and block sectors, but the lack of things like grappling and using the shield as a weapon took the depth out of it.

What I'm most looking forward to is the Radiant Story, although I seriously hope things aren't black and white like Oblivion. Bring back the shades of gray like in Morrowind, where I had to really think about my character's morals, then give me realistic consequences!

I can't wait to mod this one. I like modding Morrowind but something put me off about modding Oblivion, even though I much preffered to play the latter. Maybe it's because everyone already did what I wanted to try. Spent too many years playing the base game!