Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAHAHAHA!!! that was the first thing I thought when I saw it. Even down to dragon (horse) heads on the roofs.

Well I just thought it reminded me of something I've seen.

Maybe there's a cliff. It is hard to tell. And even if there isn't, we can always do an epic dive down to water from the other city seen in the trailer. (Which I believe to be Riften.)

Yeah but the city looks nothing like the concept art... I mean, this sucks. The same happened to the cities of Oblivion. You seen the concept? There was a mod that made them more like they should have been, though.

But I think Beth is lazy. They push a mediocre game on markets and let the modders finish the job. This is how it should NOT work. Oblivion was very mediocre game, it lacked in everything, and it took many years for modders to make it a worthy sequel to Morrowind. And yet there are no ways to fix everything; the crappy dialogue, interface, etc.

Ok I loved morrowind and really loved oblivion sure it lacked in animation and dialogue but I still play oblivion and the only mods I use are Roberts and some armor mods and the underdark just cause I love Salvatore I don't have any complaints and it's vert disrespectful to call Beth lazy when the put so much detail in to a world what does it matter that whiterun looks different from the concept art big whoop I think Beth is doin a darn good job and I don't think you under stand the meaning be hind the word concept they are the devs they create the world not you in short I'm saying don't cry over spilled milk ........ Get over it

Yeah but the city looks nothing like the concept art... I mean, this sucks. The same happened to the cities of Oblivion. You seen the concept? There was a mod that made them more like they should have been, though.

But I think Beth is lazy. They push a mediocre game on markets and let the modders finish the job. This is how it should NOT work. Oblivion was very mediocre game, it lacked in everything, and it took many years for modders to make it a worthy sequel to Morrowind. And yet there are no ways to fix everything; the crappy dialogue, interface, etc.

Ok I loved morrowind and really loved oblivion sure it lacked in animation and dialogue but I still play oblivion and the only mods I use are Roberts and some armor mods and the underdark just cause I love Salvatore I don't have any complaints and it's vert disrespectful to call Beth lazy when the put so much detail in to a world what does it matter that whiterun looks different from the concept art big whoop I think Beth is doin a darn good job and I don't think you under stand the meaning be hind the word concept they are the devs they create the world not you in short I'm saying don't cry over spilled milk ........ Get over it

Agree wholeheartedly. They busted their butts over Oblivion.

Not all cities are your basic generic medieval city, if you look at the screens of Markarth Side it looks more unique, I think that's because it's supposed to have been built by Dwemer...or something?

Compared to Morrowind, Oblivion really lacks detail. But hey; I still like it. It was my first TES game, and I was amazed by it for the first months. I played the game for about 300 hours, the vanilla thing, with just some enhancement mods (Darker dungeons, Natural environments and such) and it was quite nice experience. Afterwards, I got Morrowind, and after getting past the clunky gameplay I found an experience much deeper and diverse than Oblivion ever had been. It had big flaws, but overall I liked it better. And it didn't feel like a Xbox game.

Concerning Whiterun... I'm okay with the city's look, and do know what concept art means. I was just disappointed by how much they changed it. But hey, they know what they are doing, hopefully :P

Compared to Morrowind, Oblivion really lacks detail. But hey; I still like it. It was my first TES game, and I was amazed by it for the first months. I played the game for about 300 hours, the vanilla thing, with just some enhancement mods (Darker dungeons, Natural environments and such) and it was quite nice experience. Afterwards, I got Morrowind, and after getting past the clunky gameplay I found an experience much deeper and diverse than Oblivion ever had been. It had big flaws, but overall I liked it better. And it didn't feel like a Xbox game.

Concerning Whiterun... I'm okay with the city's look, and do know what concept art means. I was just disappointed by how much they changed it. But hey, they know what they are doing, hopefully :P

Yeah, the concept art for Whiterun was truly amazing, so I am a tad disappointed myself, but it still look amazing though.

And I also age on Morrowind/Oblivion as well. (But I have been a Morrowind fan since 2003, so my opinion is seriously biased.^^)