Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this on TESNexus

According to German website giga.de, Skyrim developers plan to include relationships (both romantic and otherwise) in the game. The website was able to interview some of the developers; and while not much new information was given out, the following statement is present in the article they posted.

Auch romantische Beziehungen und Freundschaften sollen sich demnach in der Planung befinden.

Which translates to:

Even romantic relationships and friendships are therefore being planned.

This article is the only evidence we have on the subject, as Skyrim developers have yet to confirm whether or not this is true. Also, note that the developers may only be “planning” to have relationships; and they may not be included in the finished game.

You can read the entire article here (Just be warned, it is in German).

I found this on TESNexus

According to German website giga.de, Skyrim developers plan to include relationships (both romantic and otherwise) in the game. The website was able to interview some of the developers; and while not much new information was given out, the following statement is present in the article they posted.

Auch romantische Beziehungen und Freundschaften sollen sich demnach in der Planung befinden.

Which translates to:

Even romantic relationships and friendships are therefore being planned.

This article is the only evidence we have on the subject, as Skyrim developers have yet to confirm whether or not this is true. Also, note that the developers may only be “planning” to have relationships; and they may not be included in the finished game.

You can read the entire article here (Just be warned, it is in German).

Yeah, I just posted that :biggrin:

Here is a video of the e3 demo with commentary by some dude. I found it interesting to hear his detailed commentary as he plays, pauses, and rewinds the demo, but I'm sure just an many people will hate it. Check it out, it's better than nothing in this post-e3 dry spell we're stuck in.

Well, I like how the character development works this time around. I always thought it felt a bit... Strange picking your birth sign from a list (Morrowind made it slightly mote believeable, what with the "immigration forms," and all that).

I have often wondered this, but I have just as often dismissed it as wild speculation; will the various races still have skill bonues?

Of course, I'm just a crazy person musing to himself. :rolleyes:

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

I am seriously not sure about the character development this time around.

It will either be a excellent new addition, or a bad implemented one.

I hope that we will be able to choose a birthsign, Because that's one of the more important things in character creation.

The no classes thing could be good, mainly because it adds more freedom, so you don't have to choose right from the beginning.

Personally I would like to see a character creation video, and I would be filled until 11.11.11

And by the way, if anyone noticed in the inventory window, it looks like there wont be shoulder pads, or seperate gloves, its just like in OB, greaves, cuirass, helmet, gloves.

That's a bit restricting, because in Morrowind I loved heaving a left shoulder pad, and different gloves.

Found something interesting here http://gamerant.com/skyrim-dragons-player-levels-sieg-90966/

Talking about how dragons won't just start attacking right away and the tougher ones will appear "As the game progresses".Wonder what he means by that, is he referring to the level-scaling or your progression through the main quest?

Edit: Full interview is here http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/117/1176500p1.html I must have missed the original google alert.

Edited by Corakus