Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Grandstaff himself picked Argonians. He is indeed smart. We at least got to look at everyone of the races besides Argonians. I talked to someone about the Dunmer and he said he voted for it just because he wants to see if it's Morrowind Grey, or Oblivion's Greenish Blue. There is proof enough of that it is Morrowind Grey. Maybe they should just put a video of the making out, it would show more, and it would possibly get the sales up to show how much it has improved.

Gah... part of me really wants to see what the Dunmer look like (in Oblivion, they looked like blue Bosmer... I'm hoping for an improvement on that...).

However, I really want to see if Argonians have been improved from Oblivion... I mean, come on; they're reptilian, not mammalian...

Argonian it is. :D

Gah... part of me really wants to see what the Dunmer look like (in Oblivion, they looked like blue Bosmer... I'm hoping for an improvement on that...).

However, I really want to see if Argonians have been improved from Oblivion... I mean, come on; they're reptilian, not mammalian...

Argonian it is. :D

They already have pictures of the Dunmer. They are now Morrowind Grey as I said. The E3 Trailer showed one and so did others. I picked Argonians.

If I could watch that on my connection, I would. I've been saying they need to show the Argonians since the beginning. The only other race I was curious about were the Khajiit, which I'm satisfied with.

Was the coloring of Dunmer in Oblivion an accident or did their skin simply change because of some other lore involved reason?

Edited by AltreU