Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone playing unhealthy amounts of Oblivion/Morrowind/Fallout 4/ Any other Bethesda Games leading up to Skyrim? I havent slept in days.

I WISH I was playing Fallout 4. Too bad it's not even made yet though. I am spending unhealthy amounts of time with Fallout 3 though. :P

I found the whole quakecon demo on youtube.

I'm not sure if I should post it here? I don't want to get in any trouble with the moderators.

its against the rules to post a leaked video? i was looking at http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/188-forum-rules-and-strikes/ and i dont see anything about linking videos.

nvm, it is

The posting of copyrighted material, unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material, is strictly prohibited on any Nexus site. This includes linking to sites that contain copyrighted material used without permission of the copyright holder. Legal inquiries regarding copyright infringement are taken very seriously on Nexus sites and we will work with any legal body to identify and bring to justice anyone who might use a Nexus site to share copyrighted material.

bethesda didnt let the video out, so its linking copyrighted material without permission of the copyright holder. sorry about that. im not so such about this maybe a Moderator can confirm if what i say is true.

Edited by hector530

Just found this video;

Congratulations, you've now all seen the Dumner. Go vote for a different race on that facebook poll. :P

They could at least give us that screenshot already.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I won't have any internet there. :confused:

The darkbrotherhood is confirmed, seems like the new method of telling you that the db knows you killed someone is via a note.

Also a bit worried about the NPC AI, noticed someone walking out of a house and being stopped to talk for no reason like in oblivion.

Also when Todd shot one of the people in a ruin, the other just stood there and didn't react at all.

Edited by marharth

Yeah the game still needs polishing, AI looked preety stupid in the gameplay.Not to mention that elf archer/bandit whatever it was, slided backwards when howard approached him and then started to shoot arrows.