Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vampires are not confirmed, its highly likely they will be in though.

Thank you, drove me crazy when people said they were waiting for the vampire screens. Now I know.

"Now you know"? He said they're not confirmed! But, I do agree that most likely they'll be in. Also, apparently the word was squeaked out that there will be werewolves, which further increases the probability (to me) that vampires will be in.

I for one didn't see an appeal in being a vampire, I like the daylight. However, if it's done well in Skyrim, it may be the time to finally try it.

Here's an interview I don't believe has been posted; notice how much Pete stumbles over the question of riding dragons and simply states that they aren't talking much about other mounts yet. I realize Todd has already stated multiple times that there will be no dragon mounts, but he certainly didn't rule out other creatures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR1dBcSmfMU&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Edited by Mhonolithe

Thank you, drove me crazy when people said they were waiting for the vampire screens. Now I know.

"Now you know"? He said they're not confirmed! But, I do agree that most likely they'll be in. Also, apparently the word was squeaked out that there will be werewolves, which further increases the probability (to me) that vampires will be in.

I for one didn't see an appeal in being a vampire, I like the daylight. However, if it's done well in Skyrim, it may be the time to finally try it.

Um, yes. Now I know they aren't confirmed.

Um, yes. Now I know they aren't confirmed.

*Boom tish*

I hope they will have a more of you get a special horse that you can somehow summon (or maybe like whistling the horse you rode the last time like Red Dead Redemption). I barely used horses in Oblivion because you either had to steal one or remember where you left it.

Giant spider mount? lol

Lol, an interesting idea. He can use his upper body strength to throw logs as he carries you away up and over buildings. Maybe with some Spiderman mechanics. Jk, that would just be horrible. ;D